The revolutionary new SmartFind S20 is a personal AIS MOB device, designed to assist in survivor recovery. It is lightweight and compact and intended to be carried by all crew members.
SmartFind S20 transmits target survivor information, including GPS position information and a serialised identity number. An inbuilt high precision GPS receiver provides accurate position information to assist in quick recovery of survivors. SmartFind S20 will transmit continuously for a minimum of 24 hours and has a 7 year battery storage life. It also features a flashing LED indicator light to aid detection at night and a self test facility with battery use indication. Carrying a SmartFind S20 is a must for every safety-conscious sailor.
• Provides accurate position information to assist fast recovery of individuals in difficulty at sea
• Transmits GPS target tracking information over AIS
• Compatible with AIS enabled plotters and onboard navigation systems† to assist fast location and retrieval
• Compact and lightweight, can be mounted on a lifejacket • TX ID and position report transmitted every minute
• Flashing LED and buzzer
• Minimum 24 hour continuous operation
• 7 year battery life
• First MOB transmission typically after 15 seconds