Sigma Inflatable Lifejacket 170N, ISO 12402-3
LALIZAS ultimate lifejacket collection is designed and manufactured in order to secure total safety combined with style for all seafarers.
LALIZAS Sigma inflatable lifejacket is comfortable to wear and user-friendly due to its ultra-lightweight design and webbing system. Its transparent area allows the user to check the function of the operating head. It features one chamber which can be inflated via LALIZAS auto/manual operation head. Additional oral inflation tube incorporating LALIZAS Valves (20610, certified per ISO 12402-7). The inflatable bladder, which is manufactured from high visibility yellow fabric, is folded into a nylon cover with velcro closure and it is also equipped with SOLAS Retroreflective Tapes (70180) and LALIZAS Whistle (70010, certified per ISO 12402-7 & 8). It is provided with lifting loop.
- CE ISO 12402-3 approval
- Twin welded air bladder seam for double security
- Ultra reliable auto-firing mechanism which is specially designed not to be unintentionally activated due to heavy weather
- Compatible with all major suppliers of CO2 bottles
- Commercial heavy-duty weight protective outer cover
- Easy re-packing
- Economical re-arming kits
- Keeps the correct flotation position in the water (face-up)
- Fully adjustable straps