Aqua Marina Atlas 2021 SUP Paddle Board
The 2021 Aqua Marina All-Around Advanced boards are designed for use across a wide range of conditions, by all kinds of riders. The shorter models are better suited to catch some waves, while the longer wider models are aimed at heavier paddlers or families who will be paddling together on one board. The Drop Stitch Light Technology makes the new Aqua Marina all-around advanced line the most valuable inflatable SUP on the market with an incredible stiffness and weight ratio.
The Aqua Marina Atlas SUP Board has a payload capacity of 180kg.
Atlas Key Features:
• Full deck and base quality printing for superior optics
• Non-print EVA footpad of diamond grooving crocodile skin, ensuring maximum grip and comfortable sun-bathing
• Equipped with adjustable bungee cord stopper to easily tighten luggage
• Solid neoprene carry handle specifically designed for a comfortable grasp
• Extra stainless steel D-rings on deck pad for an optional seat
• Upgraded air valve rubber patch providing user-friendly instructions and better airtightness in harsh environments
• 1000D double layered rail design for reinforced rail protection
• Newly-designed tail kick pad for critical bottom turns and cutbacks
• Removable slide-in Center Fin for toolless installation
Model: Aqua Marina Atlas
Board Size: 366 x 86 x 15 cm (12' 0" x 34" x 6")
Volume: 390 Litres
Net Weight: 24.0 lbs / 10.9 Kg
Max. Payload: 396 Lbs / 180 Kg
Max. Air Pressure: 15 PSI
Whats in the Aqua Marina 2021 Atlas box
The Kit contains:
* 1 x Zip Backpack to store the Paddle Board after use
* 1 x Double Action Pump Liquid AIR V2
* 1 x SPORTS III Aluminium Paddle
* 1 x Slide-in Centre Fin
* 1 x Safety Leash
Please see below for a list of supplier sizing guides. If you have any issues, please don't hesitate to get in touch. We're here to help.
- Helly Hansen Sizing Guide
- Musto Sizing Guide
- Rooster Sizing Guide
- Typhoon Sizing Guide
- Zone 3 Sizing Guide
- Gul Sizing Guide
- Dryrobe Sizing Guide
- Swimzi Sizing Guide
- Dubarry Sizing Guide
- Dinghy Rope Guide
If we are missing a supplier, please send us an email and we'd be happy to source the correct sizing guide for you.
If you live in Dublin and would like faster delivery we offer same day delivery with DoOrder. Orders will be delivered to you in the evening time. Available Monday-Saturday for just €10.
We offer free shipping to all addresses in the Republic of Ireland for orders over €60 (large, bulky and heavy items like kayaks and boats are excluded from free shipping). Orders under €60 will be charged a flat €7.50 rate.
Orders are shipped with both Fastway and DPD Couriers. If you have a preference for who we ship your order with please specify this in the order notes.
All orders received before 12pm will be shipped the same day (Monday-Friday). Orders after this time will be shipped the next day. Once the item is shipped the approximate delivery time is 1-2 days
You will receive a tracking number when your items are sent. This tracking will show updates once your order has been collected by our couriers.
Delays may be experienced during certain times of the year and if this is the case we will contact you as soon as possible via email.
In delivering our best service, we are proud to offer same-day delivery on all orders in county Dublin for only €10. Orders for delivery to addresses in county Dublin will be offered this service for €10.00. If the order is placed before 1:00 pm, it will be dispatched that afternoon for delivery that evening (Monday-Friday). Orders placed after this time will be shipped the next day for delivery that day. this service also applies to orders placed at the weekend.
We reserve the right to change these conditions for exceptionally large or heavy items, items of a hazardous nature or if an item has run out of stock and has to be specially ordered. We will keep you posted of any changes to the best of our ability.
We offer shipping to all addresses in the United Kingdom for a flat rate of €14.95. We may not be able to ship large, bulky or heavy items. Please call for such items. Please note customs charges may apply.
International Shipping Charges
|Order Value||Shipping Charge|
|€1.00 - €99.99||€12.95|
|€100 - €299.99||€14.95|
|€300 and up||Free|
|Order Value||Shipping Charge|
|€1.00 - €99.99||€14.95|
|€100 - €199.99||€19.95|
|€200 - €449.99||€24.95|
|€450 and up||Free|
|Order Value||Shipping Charge|
|€1.00 - €199.99||€35.00|
|€200 - €499.99||€40.00|
|€500 and up||Free|
We reserve the right to change these conditions for exceptionally large or heavy items or items of a hazardous nature. We will keep you posted of any changes to the best of our ability.
Inclusion of any product on our website is not a guarantee of it being in stock at the time of ordering. We stock one of the most comprehensive ranges of sailing equipment in the country. However situations beyond our control may occasionally result in an item(s) being temporarily unavailable.
- Items discontinued by manufacturers or that are no longer available: we aim to remove from our website as quickly as possible, but remember, we are only human after all.
- If we are unable to supply any item(s) within 7 days, you will be contacted by telephone or email to offer alternatives or cancel your order. Available to order items, marked to follow will be sent automatically when they become available. We do NOT make additional charges for this service.
- In any case, we aim to deliver goods within a maximum time frame of no more than 10 days from receipt of order. If we are unable to do this, you will be contacted to make arrangements for any necessary refund to be issued.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with any online order placed with us. Therefore if you wish to return an item for whatever reason you may contact us by email at email@example.com to organise a return.
All returns must be organised within 30 days of receiving your order. Refunds are available within the first 14 days after receiving your order. After this period we can offer an exchange or store credit.
Goods can be returned for a full refund plus shipping if they are faulty or if the wrong item has been dispatched.
Items must be unused and still have their original packaging and labelling attached.
Nothing in these conditions affects your statutory rights as a consumer.
The PayPal account or card used originally for the purchase will be credited with the original purchase amount
If you are looking to exchange the goods for an alternative product or size, you will be liable for the extra shipping costs from our end.
Any footwear returned to us must be in its original condition, including boxes and footbeds.
Any items that we deem unhygienic will not be processed so please clean faulty goods if returning them.
Please note that if items are returned you should ask for proof of postage from your post office as we reserve the right to refuse a refund if an item is lost whilst being returned. Any item bought online can also be returned in store within the terms and conditions of sale, just remember to bring along your receipt.
Republic of Ireland.
Phone: +00 353 (1) 2806654