eco-teak deck cleaner is an environmentally responsible, low sudding, cleaning liquid, which will revitalise and protect the teak and hardwood surfaces, on all Superyachts, motor and sailing yachts and boats, leaving them free of stains, grease and grime. eco-teak deck cleaner will remove ingrained and aged dirt stains in teak and all yacht wood surfaces, providing a safe, clean, non-slip finish. The product has been bio-scientifically formulated to quickly cut through the toughest oil, grease, fats and dirt using a clever combination of ingredients, which work in synergy to provide an effective multi-pronged attack in tackling oily soils and dirt deposits. It contains plant-derived eco-solvents that provide an effective deep cleaning of the surface.
Compliant to MARPOL Annex 5 1.7.5 and is declared not harmful to the marine environment.
- Readily biodegradable and environmentally safe formula using naturally derived surfactants and an eco-solvent produced from renewable sources.
- Deep cleaning power to cut through the toughest grease and grime.
- pH neutral.
- VOC free.
- Phosphate free.
- A highly concentrate 10X product and a little goes a long, long way. Dilute 1: 10 into a trigger spray bottle or alternatively pour 1 litre of concentrate into a 10-litre bucket of fresh water.
- Effective for use on teak, hardwoods, grp, plastics and painted surfaces.
- Formulation is compliant to MARPOL Annex 5 1.7.5 and is declared not harmful to the marine environment.
Ecoworks®Marine eco-teak deck cleaner is a concentrate product and may be used conservatively. Dilute at 1:10 into a trigger spray bottle and dilute with fresh water. Alternatively pour 1 litre of concentrate into a 10-litre bucket of fresh water and apply. Use suitable brush head for surface. Leave for a few moments before rinsing off with fresh water. For really stubborn stains particularly in hardwood, re-apply procedure above.
Ensure sensible housekeeping practices at all times.