Topper Dinghy - Harken Kit With 5.3 Race sail
Topper Harken Race 5.3
While the Topper Harken 5.3 dinghy is predominantly a racing class it offers so much more than just that. This boat and rig is so simple, safe and stable that it inspires confidence in young or novice sailors. It offers pedigree handling and racy performance levels as competence levels grow. Above all, the Topper is still a boat to have great fun sailing. After almost 40 years of continuous production (approaching 50,000 boats!) it is the outstanding build quality, durability and innovative design features that have made the Topper one of the most popular boats in Ireland and the U.K.
• Award Winning One-Design makes for uniquely fair competition
• Harken Rig 5.3
• Fast, Light & Safe Hull (easily righted even by smaller crew).
• Simple to Rig & Maintain.
• Virtually indestructible construction.
• Truly INTERNATIONAL Class – nearly 50,000 boats Worldwide.
• Superb Race Circuit.
• RYA Approved Junior Pathway Class.
• Olympic Pathway with Gold and Silver Medals
|Construction||Injection moulded Polypropylene|
|Sail Area ex spi||5.3msq|
|Mast & Boom||Coated aluminium|
|PY||1400 / 1357|
The Topper Harken Race 5.3 including Trolley and Boat Cover is €3795.00.
Price quoted above does not include delivery which we can arrange. Price for delivery will vary according to location.
As agents for Topper in Ireland we have full information on the Topper Harken 5.3
To enquire about purchasing a Topper or the wide range of parts we have available for the boat please call Ian on (01) 280 6654 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We Also Recommend