Manual T Handle Ball Valve Model 91143 - 1½" BSP T-Handle
TruDesign Ball Valves are designed and made in New Zealand for use in marine applications above and below the water line. They comply with ISO 9093-2 and ABYC H-27 and certified by Bureau VERITAS and IMCI. They are ideal for controlling inlet and outlet water requirements.
The body of the Ball Valve is manufactured in glass-reinforced nylon composite with high impact and tensile strength resulting in a light weight unit, free from corrosion and electrolysis issues. The ball and sealing rings utilise a PTFE polymer to ensure a smooth action, and continuous ease of operation over many years.
- Manufactured from a glass-reinforced nylon composite - High strength and light weight
- Immune to corrosion and electrolysis - Long life with no concerns over decreased performance due to corrosion
- Chemical resistant - Impervious to diesel, petrol and antifouling paints
- UV resistant - Will not degrade or discolour with ultraviolet light from the sun
- Large operating temperature range (-40° to +110°C)
- High quality surface finish - Will not discolour with green film as similar bronze fittings do
- Approved by IMCI & Bureau VERITAS to ISO standard 9093-2 when used with TruDesign Skin Fittings