Spinlock Deckvest VITO is the latest Spinlock inflatable lifejacket harness technology, based on Spinlock's design work for the Volvo Ocean Race. Fundamental to the new design was a lifejacket that crews actually wanted to wear more frequently, with developed custom features.
Product FeaturesStriking design finish in durable rip stop fabric
• 170N buoyancy with Hammar® hydrostatic automatic inflator
• Structured fit allows easy donning with simple to adjust buckles
• Course and fine tune adjustment. Fit lifejacket to body size.
• Fine tune adjust each time for layers
• Added protection in high impact areas
• New style structured sprayhood to reduce the risk of secondary drowning
• Pylon Lifejacket Light™ – high intensity, water activated flashing LED Light. 23cm flexible antenna wand gives improved visibility above head & water
• Lume-On™ - Lifejacket bladder illumination lights included
• Wider 40mm leg strap with stowage
• Toggle attachment point for optional Chest Pack (DW-PCC)
• Optional Ocean Signal AIS MOB1 available to purchase as a stand-alone unit or supplied fitted integrated within a Deckvest- CONTACT US FOR DETAILS
Harness Release System (HRS™)
All VITO Deckvests are built to allow them to be upgraded with the unique Spinlock Harness Release System (HRS™). This revolutionary system, evolved directly from the development work with the Volvo Ocean Race/ HRS™ is a unique system that ensures a simple release from a safetyline, even when fully loaded. It is easily accessible with either hand, but significantly reduces the risk of an accidental snag or release.
If required – at an additional cost, Spinlock can upgrade any VITO to include the new Harness Release System.
Deckvest VITO is approved to the following international standards:
• CE Approved
• ISO 12402-3 Lifejacket (170N)
• ISO 12401 Deck Harness
Product Video -https://youtu.be/ksq_j6z9sQk