Loos Professional Tension Gauge
WT-LPT1Regular price €197.95
The Loos professional tension gauges measure the tension in cables and rods from 3/32 to 3/8 inch in diameter (2.5 mm to 10 mm). These gauges are designed for setting the proper tension in the standing rigging of sailboats and also for other applications such as supporting cables for radio towers, large tents and other structures.
The gauges are relatively inexpensive and are designed to be suitable for rugged marine service. The "Professional Models" provide an increasing durability, accuracy and convenience of use.
The gauge may be hooked on the wire and will remain in position while the tension is adjusted. Manufactured of rugged anodized aluminum, this gauge is corrosive resistant and will give years of service. Detailed operating instructions are included with each tension gauge.
Professional Models - Higher accuracy and easier to use than standard models. The cable can be adjusted while the gauge remains on the cable. "Just watch the pointer move." All readings are based on 302/304 1x19 S.S breaking strengths.
The gauges measure tension over a range of approximately 5% to 25% of the breaking strength of the cable and provide an accuracy of + or - 5%.
PT-1M : Cable size 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm
PT-2M: Cable size 5mm, 6mm, 7mm
Wichard Sail Chafe Protectors
WIC4107Regular price €24.95
It protects the sails and minimizes the risks of snaggings.
Easy to install on wires (diameter 6 - 11 mm).
- Overall Diameter: 70mm
- Wire Diameter: 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11mm
- Pack of 2
Spinlock Rig-Sense Tension Gauge
RGS/0205Regular price €199.95
Rig-Sense is a new rig tension device for measuring the loads in wire or rope on dinghies and small keelboats. Rig-Sense is simple to use, measuring the tension directly in kilogrammes. Rig-Sense also benefits from being able to be operated one handed, supporting itself on the rig whilst being used. Quality parts ensure long term performance, consistent and accurate readings over time.
- Loads on both wire and fibres
- Diameter range 2-5mm (3/32 -13/64”) or diameter range 5-8mm (3/16-5/16"0
- Direct Scale with tension output
- Composite calibrated leaf spring
- Stainless steel contact points
- Ergonomic, robust body
- Compact size, durable and light
- Easy one handed operation
- Carry bag included
- Works in conjunction with the Rig-Sense App
Lindemann Sailguard Chafe Protector
WL-200-2SBRegular price €12.95
Spinlock Mainsail Luff Feeder
RF/MARegular price €74.95
- Graphite loaded, anodised alloy rollers
- Electro polished 17-4PH high grade stainless steel
- One piece precision casting for ultimate strength
- Mainsail feeder RF/MA locates in the mast track below the luff entry and protects the luff tape during the hoist - no drilling needed
Harken 1/4" (6.4mm) Torlon Ball Bearings for Hi-Load Cars (bag of 21) 177
177Regular price €15.95
Osculati Spreader Boots
Regular price €31.95