McLube Sailkote Dry Lubricant Aerosol 300ml ML01
ML08Regular price €24.95
Sailkote is the easy to apply high-tech, high performance dry lubricant that makes sails, hulls, rigging, and anything that slides on your boat run smoother, work more efficiently and last longer than you ever thought possible.
Team McLube Sailkote is the only dry lubricant currently available that has been specifically designed for marine use. Sailkote is a translucent liquid that sprays or wipes on and completely dries in seconds. So, unlike oils, silicones, and waxes, it will never attract dirt, water and contaminants that eventually degrade lubrication performance.
We Say; A "must have" for every dinghy or yacht toolbox
Evinrude XD50 2-Cycle Outboard Oil
805175701611Regular price €66.95
Evinrude®/Johnson® XD-50™ is a performance enhanced synthetic blend oil that meets the specific demands of direct injection outboards and water cooled 2-cycle outboard engines that specify TC-W3 certified oils. See also XD-100
To be used on Evinrude E-Tec / Ficht / D1 Engines which have been programmed for XD-50. If you are not sure what your E-Tech Engine has been programmed for you should use XD-100.
Contains CarbX™ combustion cleaner to keep carbon in suspension and away from critical engine components. Protects against wear with superior lubricity. Reduces smoke for cleaner operation.
1 US Gallon (3.785L)
Quicksilver Performance Direct Fuel Injection DFI Oil
92-858037QB1Regular price €89.95 Sale price €84.95
Offers the maximum protection for DI outboard engines.
Continued use of this oil will:
- Provide outstanding wear and corrosion protection which help extend engine life
- Minimize performance-robbing carbon deposits
- Maintain peak engine performance and reliability
- Reduce smoke
Recommended for use in direct injection two-stroke engines such as Mercury OptiMax.
Exceeds all outboard manufacturers’ warranty requirements and recommendations for use in DI engines.
WD40300Regular price €10.95
WD-40® Smart Straw
WD-40 Multi-Use Product protects metal from rust and corrosion, penetrates stuck parts, displaces moisture and lubricates almost anything. Its permanently attached Smart Straw sprays 2 ways®. Available in 300ml Spray
- Smart Straw Sprays 2 Ways
- Flip up for stream, down for spray
Ramonol Universal Multipurpose Marine Grease
140052Regular price €11.95
Ideal for stern glands, steering glands, seacocks, turning blocks, davits, propellers, trailer bearings and high speed bearings.
• Working temperature range: -20°C to +150°C
• Colour: Yellow
• Size: 500g, 150g
Quicksilver Premium 2-Stroke Outboard Oil TCW3
92-858021QB1Regular price €23.50
PREMIUM 2-CYCLE OUTBOARD OIL
Quicksilver TC-W3 is an advanced oil formulated for two stroke outboards.
It is a blended oil which exceeds TC-W3 certification, it contains added dispersants and detergents and is the best possible protection against the adverse conditions and low quality fuel. Helps to defend engines against carbon and other harmful deposit build-up. Improves engine efficiency, fights corrosion, extends spark plug life and burns cleaner. Especially formulated for added protection in extreme conditions in conventional 2 stroke engines.
3-IN-1 Silicone Lubricant 400ml
3in1/silRegular price €13.95
3-IN-ONE Silicone Spray lubricant provides high-performance lubrication and corrosion protection, in a quick-drying no-mess formula. Its advanced silicone synthetic formula is safe for use on metal, rubber, wood, and vinyl. It also protects electrical parts and is perfect for wet environments and marine use. It’s also NSF H2 registered making it safe for use in food-related environments.
- Easy-to-use, no-mess lubrication to improve the movement and running of components.
- Anti-stick spray ideal for mould release.
- Quick-drying, non-staining formula that won’t attract dust or dirt.
- Creates an excellent water-resistant seal to protect against moisture.
- Prevents rubber and plastic parts and surfaces from cracking, splitting or ageing.
- Can be used on a variety of metal and non-metal surfaces such as rubber, plastic, wood and vinyl.
- Reduces friction, wear and tear on tools, parts and equipment.
- Stops rust or corrosion from forming.
- NSF H2 registered making it safe to use in food-related environments.
- Use on Sliding Rails, uPVC Windows & Doors, Curtain Rails, Bearings, Hinges, Catches, Valves, Runners, Levers, Pulleys, Sports Equipment, plus much more.
Ramonol Advanced Marine Grease
68285Regular price €27.95
Ideal for stern glands, steering glands, seacocks, turning blocks, winches, davits, furlers, propellers (folding & feathering) and general purpose greasing.
• Working temperature range: -30°C to +175°C
• Colour: White
• Size: 500gms
Please Note: This grease is not suitable for trailer wheel bearings (use Ramonol Universal Grease).
Ramonol White Marine Grease
68213Regular price €19.95
Ideal for stern glands, steering glands, seacocks and turning blocks,
- Working temperature range: -30øC to +150øC
- Colour: White
- Size: 500g
Griffon Silicon Spray
45551550Regular price €12.95
Universal transparent slipping, lubricating and anti-adhesion agent
- Rust and corrosion resistant
- Water displacing
- Water repellant
- Electrically insulative
- Chemical resistant
- Low surface tension
- With extra precision spray hose
- Can be used in all positions
For clean and light lubrication of sliding doors, sliding windows, drawers and bay windows, locks, wiring, cables, hinges, latches, zips, (curtain) rails, roller bearings, wheels and levelling feet, among others. Also for maintenance of (motor) bikes, scooters, machinery, (garden) tools and sports equipment. Prevents dirt and grease deposits on biological waste bins, exhaust hoods, fans, ovens, microwaves, bumpers and grills. Makes cleaned textiles and leather water repellent, prevents freezing of (door) rubbers and keeps chains and gears clean.
Quicksilver PWC 2-Stroke Oil
Regular price €23.95
FULL SYNTHETIC 2-STROKE PWC AND SPORT BOAT OIL
Formulated specifically for unique conditions found in marine environments, with full synthetic formula for maximum engine protection in all brands of 2-cycle PWC’s and Sport Boats.
Inherently biodegradable, clean burning full synthetic provides low smoke and smell.
Outstanding detergency keeps engine clean of deposits and rings free, to maintain ultimate power and performance.
Quicksilver Full Synthetic Two-Stroke Personal Watercraft Oil meets the needs of all two-stroke PWC and sport boat engines. This low smoke/low odor formula keeps your engine cleaner. Continued use of this oil will:
- Provide outstanding wear and corrosion protection which helps extend engine life
- Minimize performance-robbing carbon deposits
- Maintain peak engine performance and reliability Meets or exceeds manufacturer’s warranty requirements.
Using this product will not void manufacturer warranties.
Exceeds JASO FD and ISO EGD
Recommended for use in all two-stroke personal watercraft engines. Can be used in oil-injected or pre-mix applications
Motul Marine Outboard TECH 10W40
Regular price €54.95
Technosynthese® lubricant for 4-Stroke Outboard or sterndrive engines calling for NMMA FC-W lubricants. High HTHS viscosity ensures better oil film resistance at high temperature and absorb fuel dilution produced during long idling period. Perfect shear resistance to maintain lubricant performance at high temperature. Outstanding anti-corrosion properties to avoid corrosion due to sea water or salt water fog that can reach combustion chamber through exhaust pipe. Keep lubricant original properties even contaminated by sea water. SAE 40 viscosity grade at high temperature for severe conditions and warm climates.
Quicksilver High Performance Gear Lube
92-858064QB1Regular price €36.95
HIGH PERFORMANCE GEAR LUBE
Quicksilver gearcase lubricant outperforms automotive gear oil in marine applications because of its specialized additive package design. Continued use of this gear case lubricant will:
- Provide Maximum protection against excessive wear – even in the presence of water
- Prevent corrosion and pitting
- Extend gear life
Quicksilver High Performance Gear Lube is recommended for use in marine gear cases with marine engines ABOVE 75 HP.
3-IN-1 Oil 100ml
Regular price €5.50
An essential household tool since 1894, 3-IN-ONE Multi-Purpose Oil is a versatile formula that cleans off grime, lubricates moving parts, penetrates rust, and protects tools and equipment. Its easy-to-use drip spout allows for quick and precise application with no overspray or splatter, making this multi-purpose oil a go-to solution for professional tradesmen and do-it-yourselfers alike. 3-IN-ONE Multi-Purpose Oil has a fill level indicator strip so it’s easy to know when you’re running low, and comes in easy-squeeze bottles for versatility. Use this long-lasting multi-purpose oil on hinges, nuts and bolts, bicycles, wheels—nearly everything with moving parts. Available in a 3 oz and 8 oz size.
- Cleaning and protecting tools
- Lubricating moving parts and pivot points on hinges, rolling chairs, suitcase wheels, bikes, chains, and more
- Penetrating rust to loosen nuts and bolts
Quicksilver 4-Stroke Outboard Oil 10W-30
92-8M0206952Regular price €67.50
10W30 4-STROKE MARINE ENGINE OIL
Quicksilver’s all new 4-Stroke oil technology outperforms automotive oils in marine applications because of its specialized additive package designed for marine engines. The NEW mineral 4-Stroke oil is also now approved for use in all outboard engines; previously only our synthetic blend could make this claim.
3 things to know:
- For use in all 4-Stroke Marine Engines – New formula 4-Stroke oils are engineering approved for use in certain marine 4-Stroke outboard applications and exceeds all Marine industry 4-Stroke oil requirements including FC-W and FC-W Catalyst Compatible. In addition, all 10W30 & 25W40 oils are now fully FC-W Catalyst Compatible.
- Flagship engine and corrosion protection – industry leading strength and viscosity retention and ultimate corrosion and wear protection.
- The most recommended Marine Oil – Over 5 years of engineering and development by the larges marine engine manufacture in the world.
10W30 is recommended for certain operating temperatures and manual start applications.