Helly Hansen Rider Vest
7040053308893Regular price €44.95
This low-bulk, front-zip is a comfortable buoyancy aid, specifically designed for dinghy sailors, kayakers and those water lovers who are very active and need a large degree of mobility. The short body length allows fast movement without obstruction. The vest is designed to be worn very snug, elasticated at the waist and an adjusted with a strong webbing belt.
Click on your size according to weight in the drop down menu,
Rooster Diamond 50N Overhead PFD
106103Regular price €74.95
The super comfortable, compact design of the Rooster® Diamond Overhead Buoyancy Aid features a high cut waist to allow unrestricted movement and easy access to a trapeze hook.
The highly adjustable shoulder and waist straps ensures a great fit for different body shapes, while the recessed, neoprene-covered buckles removes the risk of snagging on ropes and rigging.
Strong, rip-stop fabric ensures longevity and provides greater wear resistance with reflective panels for improved visibility.
The front pocket is large enough to keep a spare hat, safety knife, tape and snacks, with an integral hook and mesh pocket for your keys, shackles and other spares.
The Rooster® 50N Diamond Buoyancy Aid is approved to EN393 safety standards.
Freedom Foam Lifejacket
500059Regular price €39.95
100N Foam Life jacket
Optimised comfort through divided foam compartments and flat collar.
Easily adjustable with tie-cords on neck and hem.
Integrated crutch strap.
Reflective bands for increased safety.
Signal whistle and robust zipper
Waveline Life Jacket 165N CO2 Automatic with Harness and Crotch Strap
VMMPCAJR-2Regular price €69.95
Our best selling 165N gas inflated lifejacket. Quality and peace of mind at a keen price.
This automatic inflating lifejacket has an integral harness and is suitable for coastal and offshore use with foul weather clothing.
It offers both automatic and pull cord manual inflation, through a ‘United Moulders’ inflation system, with 33g CO2 cylinder.
It also has the facility to manually top up air via a tube. Integrated harness offers a stainless steel fittings including a ‘d ring’ for attaching a lifeline.
Single adjustable crotch strap. Retro-relective solas grade tape on infating bladder. All our auto lifejackets feature a bladder that is seperate from the outer cover.
Being designed to be comfortable to wear, it fits well due to the ideal distribution of straps and minimal weight around the neck area as weight distribution is over the shoulders.
With 165 Newton’s of buoyancy this lifejacket is certified to European CE standard EN 396.
Officially classed as a lifejacket because it turns you into the upright position once in the water.
This lifejacket is recommended for use offshore and in foul weather clothing.
Approximate weight 1 kg
• Integrated harness
• Metal "D" Ring for use with safety line
• 165N Buoyancy through 33GRM CO2
• Velcro closure cover
• Coarse Polyester webbing so buckles do not slip
• Leg strap
• Supplied with an integral deck safety harness (EN 1095) • For users >40KG
Besto Dinghy 50N Bouyancy Aid
204130Regular price €34.95
The Besto Dinghy 50N Buoyancy Aid is specially designed for the active water sporters.
- The light PE foam and easily adjustable waist fastening optimize body comfort and freedom of movement.
- Top and bottom fastening ensure an even closer body fit and enhanced safety.
- The special, high frontal cut makes this vest very suitable for seated water sports like canoeing.
33GRAMRegular price €12.50
Spinlock Deckvest 6D Lifejacket
DW-LJH6D/A-1Regular price €264.95
Fully featured, lightweight, front opening lifejacket harness with automatic inflation and optional harness release system.
• 170N (275N also available)
• One Size
• UML Pro Sensor Elite activation system
• Improved front opening buckle with smooth body adjuster system
• Enhanced shoulder fit system for the perfect fit – every time – all day
• Enhanced back profile for clean, unobtrusive look and fit
• Hard-wearing coated fabrics in key areas
• New sprayhood design with large clear structured visor – stored away from neck
• Firing system on rear of bladder for improved comfort and reduced snagging when inflated
• 40mm Single Leg Strap with stowage pocket - extra wide, easy to find, easy to locate
• Pylon 360° lifejacket light fitted
• Lume-On bladder illumination lights fitted
• MOB1 AIS Compatible
• 5 Year Warranty on product registration
• Cutter attachment point for non-HRS models
• Optional Harness Release System (HRS)
The Deckvest 6D is approved to the following international standards:
ISO12402-3 170N Lifejacket
ISO12402-2 275N Lifejacket
ISO12401 Deck Harness
User weight 50kg +
Size Range: 60-150cm
33g CO2 cylinder
Seago Seaguard Auto & Manual 165N with Harness & Crotch Strap
Regular price €69.95
The versatile Seaguard 165 is an updated design of a popular lifejacket model that Seago has been producing for more than a decade.
The comfortable contoured neck design and its light weight combine to make this lifejacket a most favoured entry level models.
The abrasion resistant cover, together with newly designed buckle, single crutch strap and lightweight d-ring makes the Seaguard 165 an all round lifejacket.
Besto Dinghy Zipper Bouyancy Aid
Regular price €44.95
• Cloth 100% polyester, duo color
• Adjustable nexus closure
• Light PE-foam and good fit
• Increased cut
• Lace-up fastening at the top and bottom for maximum security.
Ocean Safety RescueMe PLB1 - Programmed for Irish Registration
5060266110344Regular price €245.00
● Waterproof to 15m
● 30% smaller by volume
● Easily fits in lifejacket
● Retractable Antenna
● 7 Year Battery Life
● 7 year warranty
● 24+ hour operational life
● High intensity (1 candela) strobe
● 66 channel GPS receiver
● Unique mounting clip
● Operates on the global Cospas Sarsat rescue system
● Fast accurate positioning
● Homing beacon to aid final location by search and rescue craft
● Free to use, no subscription charges
● Supplied with free flotation pouch
Spinlock Belt Pack ALTO Flotation Aid 75N
DW-AT/M75Regular price €59.95
Designed for a range of watersports, the ALTO is a lightweight, compact, inflatable flotation device worn around the waist. Manually operated, the inflatable tube is released from the waist pack and then supports the user under the arms and around the chest. ALTO offers users such as SUP, Fishermen and small boat participants a simple, easy to use, tiny inflatable pack, that feels invisible when worn, yet is certified as a 50N Buoyancy Aid.
Huge 75N Buoyancy
• Compact and Lightweight
• Adjustable waist belt for simple close fit
• Can be worn on Front or Back
• Manually Activated – 16g CO2 Cylinder
• ISO12402-5 Approved – 50N Buoyancy Aid
• Lume-On™ Bladder Illumination Light Optional
• Whistle Optional
Requires DW-RAK/75 re-arming kit which includes 2 x clips and 2 x 16g cylinders.
Product weight: 376g (13.3oz)
ISO12402-5 50N Buoyancy Aid
ISO12402-6 Special Purpose Buoyancy Aid
ALTO is approved for adult users only (aged 16 years+) weighing over 40kg. This device is manual inflation only and requires secondary donning.
Application: Swimmers only, sheltered waters help at hand, limited protection against drowning, not a lifejacket. Trained users only, requires secondary donning in the water. Minimum buoyancy when inflated 75N.
User assisted PFD - MANUAL ONLY
Waist: 70-145cm (27.5" - 57")
Product weight: 376g (13.3oz)
Ecoblast Rechargable Air Horn
775904019655Regular price €32.50
Rechargeable fog horn with hand pump.
No need for refill - recharges with air !
Environmentally friendly - no dangerous gas or chemicals.
Powerfull 115db sound.
Ocean Safety RescueMe MOB1
5060266110474Regular price €239.95
Orange Lifejacket Whistle
Regular price €1.00
Spinlock Deckvest Lite 170N life jacket
DW-LTERegular price €154.95
The LITE is a vibrantly fresh, new ultralight solution for fast boating applications where lightness and agility really matter, and where additional protection features like a built-in harness, emergency light and sprayhood are optional or not required.
With the same fit, fast adjustment and lean profile as the Deckvest lifejacket harness, its striking choice of colours, and anti-snag detailing create a clean and excitingly different look.
In voting it Safety Equipment Category Winner at METS 2012, Dame Award judges recognised the new Deckvest LITE as setting a new quality standard in fast power craft and inshore sailing safety.
Suitable for use on all sail and power boats Ideal for use in inshore and coastal waters
Ultra light weight low profile design
Simple easy side donning
Straps with soft rear moulding reduce twisting and aid adjustment
Single crotch strap with recessed clip reduces risk of snagging
Clipping area for PLB/ VHF
Attachment for kill cord or VHF leash
Recessed belt clip and webbing end tidy
One size fits all,
Attachment for Pylon™ Light Attachment for optional sprayhood
5 year warranty including Through Life Support (TLS) Inflation System - UML Mk5i Water sensitive activation system
Uses a compressed paper capsule
Available in a range of colours
CE Approved ISO12402-3 Lifejacket
Spinlock Deckvest Vito Hammar 170N Lifejacket
DW-VT/H170/hrsRegular price €294.95
Spinlock Deckvest VITO is the latest Spinlock inflatable lifejacket harness technology, based on Spinlock's design work for the Volvo Ocean Race.Fundamental to the new design was a lifejacket that crews actually wanted to wear more frequently, with developed custom features.
Product FeaturesStriking design finish in durable rip stop fabric
• 170N buoyancy with Hammar® hydrostatic automatic inflator
• Structured fit allows easy donning with simple to adjust buckles
• Course and fine tune adjustment. Fit lifejacket to body size.
• Fine tune adjust each time for layers
• Added protection in high impact areas
• New style structured sprayhood to reduce the risk of secondary drowning
• Pylon Lifejacket Light™ – high intensity, water activated flashing LED Light. 23cm flexible antenna wand gives improved visibility above head & water
• Lume-On™ - Lifejacket bladder illumination lights included
• Wider 40mm leg strap with stowage
• Toggle attachment point for optional Chest Pack (DW-PCC)
• Optional Ocean Signal AIS MOB1 available to purchase as a stand-alone unit or supplied fitted integrated within a Deckvest
Harness Release System (HRS™)
All VITO Deckvests are built to allow them to be upgraded with the unique Spinlock Harness Release System (HRS™). This revolutionary system, evolved directly from the development work with the Volvo Ocean Race/ HRS™ is a unique system that ensures a simple release from a safetyline, even when fully loaded. It is easily accessible with either hand, but significantly reduces the risk of an accidental snag or release.
If required – at an additional cost, Spinlock can upgrade any VITO to include the new Harness Release System.
Deckvest VITO is approved to the following international standards:
• CE Approved
• ISO 12402-3 Lifejacket (170N)
• ISO 12401 Deck Harness
Product Video -https://youtu.be/ksq_j6z9sQk
Seago Safety Line 3 Safety Hooks Elasticated Webbing
5060518261145Regular price €52.50
The new 2018 ISO certified 3 hook elasticated safety line with overload indicator.
All Seago Safety Lines:
• Conform to latest PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425, EN ISO 12401 :2009 requirements
• Seago safety lines have high visibility overload indicators as standard
• High performance narrow gauge lightweight safety line webbing
• UV protected and low water absorption
• Marine grade stainless steel 316 suitable for harsh environments
• Mesh bag to help store, keep dry and protect your product
Besto ECON 100N Life Jacket
Regular price €44.95
• Cloth made of 100% polyester, High visible EN ISO 20471
• Filled with light PE foam
• Single frontpart for extra buoyancy
• Reflective surfaces
• For baby up to and including junior with cross strap for extra safety
• Adjustable nexus closure and laced-up fastening at top and bottom
• ISO 12402-4
Seago Active 190N Auto & Manual Lifejacket with harness and crotch strap
AC-190-NPSRegular price €137.50
High volume buoyancy together with unique safety features make this jacket the first choice for those with safety and convenience in mind. The introduction of Cylinder Safe and S Design lung features demonstrate Seago’s ongoing investment in safety innovation. The 3D contour design reduces the surface area in contact with your body making the lifejacket almost unnoticeable for both men and women.
Spinlock Lume On Bladder Light
5025138505987Regular price €19.95
Used in addition to approved lifejacket lights. 2 flashing LED Lights (pair) illuminate the inflated lifejacket bladder to increase visibility and aid location.
The Lum On Light is water activated and waterproof (IP68).
It uses the inflated lifejacket bladder as diffuser to increase visibility.
Attaches and integrates only in lifejackets with separate bladder and cover construction.
(All Spinlock lifejackets have been tested and approved for use with the Spinlock Lume-On. If fitting to other of brands of lifejacket, it is the users responsibility to check the compatibility with the lifejacket Manufacturer.)
Sticks directly to underside of inflatable chamber.
Standard feature on Deckvest 5D (2016 onwards)
Plastimo Crotch Strap for Lifejacket
VMPCSRegular price €9.95
Considered essential by many rescue authorities, a lifejacket without a crotch strap slowly slips upwards over the users head and requires constant effort to hold onto the lifejacket. A crotch strap holds the lifejacket down and postions the user higher in the water saving valuable energy and considerably inceasing the survival time, especially in cold water.
Manufactured from 25mm Polypropelene strap with a quick release buckle. Suitable for all lifejackets.
Two straps can be fitted for maximum confort and protection.