Seago Active 190N Automatic Lifejacket
Regular price €129.95
Active lifejackets have high volume buoyancy together with unique safety features. This jacket is the first choice for those with safety and convenience in mind. The introduction of Cylinder Safe and S Design lung features demonstrate Seago’s ongoing investment in safety innovation. The 3D contour design reduces the surface area in contact with your body making the lifejacket almost unnoticeable for both men and women.
Lifejacket is fully automatic and has harness attachment point.
Lalizas Life Link Life Line Triple Hook
71149Regular price €47.50
Safety Line Life-Link, triple, ISO 12401, L 200cm
The Life Link Safety Lines triple hook configuration isl approved per ISO 12401:2009. The double action hook design prevents accidental opening whilst still offering superb single handed operation. The hook is also fully approved per ISO 9227.
No Break load indicator
Spinlock Deckvest Cento - Child's Inflatable Lifejacket
DW-CEN/APBRegular price €154.95
Ultra lightweight and low profile – a junior inflatable lifejacket for children in the age range 8 to 15 years old weighing 20-50 kgs.
For too many years, junior sailors have been forced to wear bulky, uncomfortable and unattractive lifejackets when out on the water.
Upgrade the protection and add on extras like the Pylon Light™ lifejacket light, Lume-On™ bladder illumination lights, sprayhood, essentials packs, manual firing or AIS MOB1 unit depending on your particular requirements.
Spinlock Deckvest 6D 275N Lifejacket
DW-LJH6D/A275/HRSRegular price €399.95
Fully featured, lightweight, front opening lifejacket harness with automatic inflation and optional harness release system.
275N Lifejacket Designed for offshore use in extreme conditions, often for those wearing heavy protective clothing or work belts that may adversely affect the self-righting capacity of lesser lifejackets.
• One Size
• UML Pro Sensor Elite activation system
• Improved front opening buckle with smooth body adjuster system
• Enhanced shoulder fit system for the perfect fit – every time – all day
• Enhanced back profile for clean, unobtrusive look and fit
• Hard-wearing coated fabrics in key areas
• New sprayhood design with large clear structured visor – stored away from neck
• Firing system on rear of bladder for improved comfort and reduced snagging when inflated
• 40mm Single Leg Strap with stowage pocket - extra wide, easy to find, easy to locate
• Pylon 360° lifejacket light fitted
• Lume-On bladder illumination lights fitted
• MOB1 AIS Compatible
• 5 Year Warranty on product registration
• Cutter attachment point for non-HRS models
• Optional Harness Release System (HRS)
The Deckvest 6D is approved to the following international standards:
ISO12402-3 170N Lifejacket
ISO12402-2 275N Lifejacket
ISO12401 Deck Harness
User weight 50kg +
Size Range: 60-150cm
33g CO2 cylinder
Harness Release System (HRS), a soft loop attachment point for a safety line which can be released in an emergency to free a person from their safety line.
• Activation handle located behind soft loop, easy to locate, grab and pull
• Soft loop attachment released and open
• User separated from safety line and boat
• Easily reset to use again
• ISO12402-1 Deck Safety Harness
The Spinlock Harness Release System (HRS) is a new innovation which enables the wearer to disconnect from the safety line by releasing a lever behind the soft loop safety line attachment point of the lifejacket harness.
UML Pro Sensor ELITE inflator
The Pro Sensor Elite® Automatic Inflator replaces the Pro Sensor® Automatic Inflator late in 2018 (13mm shorter and 4 grams lighter than the original Pro Sensor® Automatic Inflator).
This is a water sensitive activation system, that uses a compressed paper capsule which dissolves when wet, which then releases a spring to puncture the CO2 cylinder.
The cap is designed so that only water flowing upwards through the unit will cause it to activate. Water, spray and rain running down the jacket will not cause activation.
The Pro Sensor ELITE has two indicators that show the status of the CO2 cylinder and firing head.