Talamex 7 x 50 Marine Binoculars
95100199Regular price €144.95
• 7x50 BaK-4 lenses
• Robust housing
• Waterproof and floats in water
• Ideal for the water sports enthusiasts
• Lighted 360° compass (only article number 95.100.200)
• Supplied with pouch, cleaning cloth and multilingual manual
• Weight 1025 grams
• Dimensions 210mm x 165mm x 70mm
• Sight at 1000m 124 meters
Optisan 7 x 50 Marine Binoculars
XP1750Regular price €179.95
The Optisan BRITEC PM Binoculars are the latest innovation from Optisan optics for serious marine and boating users.
Inheriting all the optical features from the classic WATERSPORT model, the improved twist-up FC (fully-covered) winged eyecup help avoid the ocean glare from both right and left enhancing brighter and more comfortable observation.
Highlight features are:
- Twist-up FC winged eyecup
- Large eyepieces for comfort view
- Fully Multi-coated Green Optics w/- High index BaK4 prism
- IPX7 Waterproof
- Rugged Swissamotec 98™ body construction
- Two-Piece British Navy Neoprene pouch included
Konus 7 x 50 Sporty Binoculars
17010Regular price €59.95
Due to these characteristics, SPORTY are the most recommended binoculars for sport events. SPORTY have got a sturdy structure and a nonskid rubberizing.
They give sharp and bright images, thanks to their special "Ruby-Coating" treatment on their optical surfaces.
These binoculars are in stock in two models: 7x50, 10x50, always in focus from 20 m onward. Moreover, 10x50 models are wide angle.
They are supplied with tissue case, shoulder strap, lenses cover, all in a stylish colored package.
SPECS- FIXED FOCUS
- RUBY COATED OPTICS
- WIDE ANGLE (10x50)
- RUBBER COVERED
- STRAP AND CASE INCLUDED
- INSTRUCTIONS IN 8 LANGUAGES
- IDEAL TO LOOK AT FAST MOVING OBJECTS
Nuova Rade Aquascope Jointed
31409Regular price €49.95
Nuova Rade Aquascope Jointed is a high-quality sturdy tool for viewing and observing the underwater aquatic life, for educational, entertainment or business purposes. You may discover the underwater world of the sea, lake, or river. Can be used to observe sea life and reefs, check anchor hold, inspect traps, locate bait, clam beds and schools of fish before casting your line. Can be used for research or as an educational tool for children and adults. The user can locate lost items in the water without getting wet. Made of high-quality PP material with a tempered glass bottom, surrounding grip and soft PVC rubber eyepiece on top. It can be disassembled in 3 pieces making it easy to transport or storage.
Konus 7 x 50 Abyss Binoculars
17015Regular price €124.95
- Nitrogen filled
- Bak-4 Prisms
- Special coated optics
- Rubber covered
- Dark Green Coating on eyepieces and objectives
- Enlarged eyepieces
- Roll-down eyecups