Talamex Outboard Kill Cord
KCO14551500Regular price €12.50
Talamex Universal Kill Cord
A dead mans/kill cord that has connections for nearly every brand of outboard engine:
- Mercury & Mariner
- Johnson & Evinrude
This kill cord has a rope core giving it more strength and life span.
Fuel Jerry Can
43598Regular price €16.95
JERRYCAN Portable Fuel Tank with Spout
Available in 10,15 and 22 Litre.
Very stable and easy to grip. Τop handle and bottom design
make it easy to carry and facilitate pouring. Increased stability
due to large base dimensions.
- Features a vent filler cap
- Supplied with spout
Marine 16 Diesel Bug Treatment
30243Regular price €22.95
Marine 16 Diesel Bug Treatment (DBT) is a Biocide formulated specifically for preventing or eradicating the microbial contamination known collectively as Diesel Bug.
DBT – Diesel Bug Treatment is a broad spectrum biocide formulated to prevent or eradicate the microbial contamination of fuel from Yeast, Mould and Bacteria commonly known as Diesel Bug.
A 100ml bottle is sufficient to prevent diesel bug growth in 2000 litres of fuel (50ppm). For serious contamination this should be increased to 100ml to 100 litres (1000ppm).
Our diesel bug treatment disperses into both the water and fuel phases in your tank and will remain sufficiently active for over a year at both high and low temperatures.
Marine 16’s Diesel Bug Treatment is the fuel treatment of choice for the RNLI, The Royal Marines, Sea Start and River Canal Rescue as well as being number 1 in the Practical Boat Owner magazine review.
Overdosing will not harm your engine.
Note: Diesel Bug exists because there is water, it is essential to drain the water out of the tank regularly, at least once per month.
Quicksilver Quickstor Fuel Stabiliser 355mL
745061917248Regular price €28.95
Add Quickstor to fuel before storing your engine to ensure your fuel is ready to go at the start of the next season.
Use Quickstor to:
- Prevent regular and ethanol-blended fuel from breaking down and oxidizing
- Prevent fuel system corrosion
- Prevent gum and varnish from forming in the fuel and settling in fuel lines and tanks, carburetors and injectors
- Keep injectors and carburetor lubricated
- Stabilize fuel for up to a year
Marine 16 Diesel Fuel Complete
30246Regular price €13.95
Marine 16’s Diesel Fuel Complete is a multi-functional fuel treatment to maintain the quality of stored fuel, keep fuel systems clean and prevent the growth of Diesel Bug.
DFC – Diesel Fuel Complete is a multi functional fuel treatment for stored fuel. Using a blend of additives to give complete protection from the undesirable effects of modern Diesel. DFC Prevents degradation. Prevents the growth of diesel bug. Combats effects of using Ultra Low Sulphur Diesel (ULSD) and BioDiesel. Increases Cetane number for easier starting. Contains a lubricant. Contains a Detergent for cleaner easier starting, reduces fuel system and injector deposits to zero. Reduces emissions and improves fuel consumption. Suitable for all diesel engine types and all diesel fuels.
DFC also contains a demulsifier helping to drop water to the bottom of the tank where it can be easily removed from the drain. Water in Diesel must be removed and can cause serious damage to an engine.
Dose DFC at the rate of 100ml per 100 litres of fuel, overdosing will not harm your engine.
Nuova Rade Engine Flusher Muffs
98748Regular price €12.50
- Rectangular 86x129 PVC muffs made of durable PVC
- Arm Length: 255mm (10’’)
- Connects to 1/2’’ garden hose or standard garden hose adaptor.
- Designed to fit most outboard motor models.
- Frame made of painted steel for tight clamping.
- Sealing facilitated with rotating muffs
- No tools required, instant application and removal.
- Keep water supply to medium force to prevent damage.
Nuova Rade Outboard Engine Kill Switch (Set of 7)
198044Regular price €9.95
Outboard Engine dead mans/kill cord that has connections for nearly every brand of outboard engine:
- Mercury & Mariner
- Johnson & Evinrude
Universal Fuel Line WITH Primer Bulb 8mm (5/16") and 9mm (3/8")
WL-3174822Regular price €23.95
Waveline Petrol Fuel Line Hose Kit
Universal fuel line 3/8'' x 6'' with premier bulb and 5/16" x 6ft
Quicksilver Quickcare Fuel Treatment 355mL
745061870116Regular price €17.95
Quickare is a complete fuel treatment that can be used in all grades of gasoline, including ethanol blends.
When used at every fill-up, it helps prevent common fuel system problems such as:
- Fuel oxidation and breakdown
- Moisture and corrosion
- Gum and varnish build-up
- Phase separation
Use Quickare at every fill-up to:
- Maximize engine performance with all grades of gasoline
- Help control corrosion, gum and varnish build-up, and phase separation associated with ethanol-blended fuel
- Help control moisture and corrosion problems associated with non-ethanol fuel
- Clean up existing varnish and gum deposits from fuel lines, tanks, carburetors and injectors, intake valves, and spark plugs
- Keep fuel fresh between fill-ups – up to 12 months
Talamex Deluxe Outboard Engine Flusher Muff Double Action
75250003Regular price €21.95
• Size of the rectangular oars 85mm x 125mm
• Supplied including quick-connect hose adapter
Talamex Universal Fuel Line with Primer Bulb (8mm or 9.5mm)
18701004Regular price €21.95
• Fuel line with pump ball
• 2m Long
• Made of reinforced material so that it doesn't harden
• Suitable for all climates
• According to: USCG TYPE B2, SAE J1527 TYPE B2
Nuova Rade Re-Inforced Transom Pad
45339Regular price €3.95
Nuova Rade Re-Inforced transom pad for outboard motors / engines.
- Length (mm): 270
- Height (mm): 98
Quicksilver 4-Stroke Outboard Oil Filter
35-8M0162830Regular price €19.95
Quicksilver 35-8M0162830 4-Stroke Outboard Oil Filter.
- High quality Quicksilver outboard filters provide the ultimate protection.
Four stroke outboard replaceable screw-on type canister filters. Fits Mercury/Mariner 25 hp four stroke (Carb, MY2006 and prior), 30 hp four stroke (3 cyl., MY2005 and prior), all 40-60 hp four stroke outboards (MY 1998 and newer), all 75-115 hp four stroke outboards (USA 1B366822 and prior), and all 75-115 hp four stroke outboards (USA 2B094996 and above).
Fuel Caddy with Wheels 59L
IT3000Regular price €199.95
Portable tank ideal for boating purposes.
Caddy is a safe, easy and convenient product ideal for easily refueling boats, generators, industrial machinery and more.
100% made in Italy in resistant HDPE, Caddy rolls on robust D140mm wheels and has an ergonomically designed handle that makes it easy to move.
The sturdy fuel dispenser allows for clean and safe fills, with a flow rate of around 8 L/min when siphoning.
The dual shut-off valves block off the tank from the hose during transport and refill.
Caddy is packed separately and is equipped with:
– Main tank in HDPE
– Fuel dispenser nozzle
– 3M hose
Talamex Big-Joe Outboard Fuel Tank with Gauge
18702000Regular price €49.95
Talamex Big-Joe Outboard Fuel Tank - 22 litre with level indicator.
Carry can for petrol
• With reserve tank
• Comes without hose and connectors
• Cap with neoprene gasket
• ISO 13591
|320 x 540 x 235|