Mac Coltellerie Rescue Knife
697RESCUERegular price €17.50
Folding rescue knife ideal for any sailor. Comes with a serrated blade with a locking system and integrated shackle opener. Great value for money.
Blade: stainless steel - W 1.4034
Hardness: 55-56HRC • Thickness: 2,5 mm - 0.098” • Weight: 85 g - 3 oz
Handle material: Nylon reinforced with fiber glass
Knife lenght: 19 cm - 7.48"
Blade lenght: 8 cm - 3.14"
Gill Marine Tool
MT010Regular price €44.95
- Titanium coated 420 stainless steel for even greater corrosion resistance.
- Folded Length 95mm
- Open Length 165mm
- Blade Length 70mm
- Liner lock to prevent accidental closure.
- Thumb stud on knife blade for one-handed opening.
- G10 Composite handle for wet and dry grip.
- Serrated blade edge for quick and effective rope cutting.
- Integrated shackle key, webbing cutter, 8mm spanner, flathead screwdriver and bottle opener.
- Marlin spike for ropework.
- Machined ‘Gill Grip’ provides extra grip.
- Supplied with a moulded nylon pouch.
Gill Personal Rescue Knife
MT009Regular price €38.95
Be prepared for any situation with this personal rescue folding knife, compact and easy to open with one hand. The handle has been carefully designed to ensure a firm grip whether your hands are wet or dry so you can react quickly and diffuse any problem.
Once opened, the blade can be locked into place and will cut through rope quickly and easily. An essential part of any sailor’s wardrobe, simply connect to your belt for peace of mind every time you sail.
Ecoblast Rechargable Air Horn
43110Regular price €42.95
Rechargeable fog horn with hand pump.
No need for refill - recharges with air !
Environmentally friendly - no dangerous gas or chemicals.
Powerfull 115db sound.
Nebo Einstein 400 Head Torch
Regular price €29.95
The Einstein™ 400 RC Headlamp by NEBO is a low-profile, compact 400 lumen rechargeable headlamp with 5 light modes. Featuring a wide beam C.O.B LED and a focused spotlight beam, the Einstein will have you covered whatever you're using it for. The included rechargeable battery allows for up to 8 hours of operation in between charges.
5 LIGHT MODES
• Turbo (400 lumens): 35 second intervals / 133 meters
• High (250 lumens): 45 minutes / 104 meters
• Low (50 lumens): 1.75 hours / 52 meters
COB FLOOD LIGHT
• On (100 lumens): 1.5 hours / 14 meters
COB RED LIGHT
• On (15 lumens): 8 hours / 5 meters
• Fully rechargeable
• Compact and lightweight
• Durable ABS and aluminium construction
• Water resistant (IPX4)
• Turbo mode included
• Top-positioned buttons for power and mode selection with charging indicator
• Micro USB to USB charging cable included
• Adjustable headstrap
• Powered by 300mAh 651730 Lithium Poly rechargeable battery (included)
• Weight: 53g (inc. strap)
• (L) 65mm x (W) 28mm x (H) 32mm
Gill Harness Rescue Tool
MT011Regular price €24.95
Add this rescue tool to your belt for peace of mind on deck. Spending a lot of time in a harness, this is a must-have tool for the off-shore sailor, offering an easy to reach webbing cutter to help free you from an emergency situation.
The innovative handle ensures good grip with wet or dry hands and the corrosion resistant serrated blade will cut through a harness in seconds. A shackle cutter is built into the blade for a double use tool, a must-have for any sailor.
Nuova Rade LED Stella Lifebuoy Light
196482Regular price €31.95
The Nuova Rade LED Stella Lifebuoy Light floats in water and comes with high-visibility LED light and SOLAS approvals. This light is designed for commercial and offshore use.
The Nuova Rade LED Stella Lifebuoy Light features great reliablity and low power consumption and compact design.
Dimensions : 160 x 80 x 80 mm
Very compact, floating, lifebuoy light, low power consumption. LED-type flashlight operates with one R20 alkaline battery.
- 360 arc of visibility
- Light intensity:2 candela
- Duration: Approx.8 hours at 60 flash/minute
- Auto-ignition floating lifebuoy light with overturning switch in constant activity
- Power supply: 1 alkaline battery type D (sold separately)
- Luminance: 2 cd
- Buoyancy: the dome floats 7cm over the water surface
- Stainless steel internal electrical connectors
- Dimensions: 160mm x 80mm x 80mm
- Weight: 90g
Whitby Sailor's Pocket Knife
PK24Regular price €14.95
Flat stainless steel knife, easily fits in a pocket.
- Blade Length: 2.75"
- Blade: Part Serrated
- Blade: Stainless Steel
- Handle: Stainless
- Lanyard Loop
Spinlock Deckware Mast Pro Marine Harness
5025138502481Regular price €139.95
- Extremely lightweight
- Super slim, structured waist belt spreads the load evenly over its full width, for comfort with reduced bulk
- Unique Ratchet-Fit adjustment on leg straps for a secure, easy fit
- Ergonomic sculptured waist belt and super wide leg straps for added comfort and lumbar support
- Marine grade stainless steel 'doubleback' buckles
- Neoprene buckle covers prevent snagging and rig damage
- Replaceable elastic leg straps
- Tripping spike pocket accessible from both sides
- Tool attachment points