Mac Coltellerie Rescue Knife
697RESCUERegular price €14.95
Folding rescue knife ideal for any sailor. Comes with a serrated blade with a locking system and integrated shackle opener. Great value for money.
Blade: stainless steel - W 1.4034
Hardness: 55-56HRC • Thickness: 2,5 mm - 0.098” • Weight: 85 g - 3 oz
Handle material: Nylon reinforced with fiber glass
Knife lenght: 19 cm - 7.48"
Blade lenght: 8 cm - 3.14"
Orange Lifejacket Whistle
Regular price €1.00
Gill Personal Rescue Knife
MT009Regular price €34.95
Be prepared for any situation with this personal rescue folding knife, compact and easy to open with one hand. The handle has been carefully designed to ensure a firm grip whether your hands are wet or dry so you can react quickly and diffuse any problem.
Once opened, the blade can be locked into place and will cut through rope quickly and easily. An essential part of any sailor’s wardrobe, simply connect to your belt for peace of mind every time you sail.
Ecoblast Rechargable Air Horn
43110Regular price €32.50
Rechargeable fog horn with hand pump.
No need for refill - recharges with air !
Environmentally friendly - no dangerous gas or chemicals.
Powerfull 115db sound.
Petzl Tikka Head Torch
13209021Regular price €39.95
Compact headlamp for proximity lighting and some movement. 300 lumens
Simple and compact, the TIKKA headlamp offers 300 lumen brightness and a flood beam for proximity lighting and some movement. It is useful for outdoor activities such as camping, hiking or when traveling. The phosphorescent reflector helps you find it in the dark, and the red lighting prevents members of a group from blinding each other. TIKKA comes with 3 standard batteries and is also compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery, thanks to the HYBRID CONCEPT design. Mounting accessories allow the lamp to be attached to any kind of helmet, or to a bicycle.
- Compact and lightweight: only 82 g
- Simple to use and practical:
- three white lighting levels: proximity, movement and distance
- red lighting preserves night vision and prevents members of a group from blinding each other
- single button for quick and easy selection of brightness or light color
HYBRID CONCEPT design: TIKKA comes with three standard batteries and is also compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery.
- phosphorescent reflector is useful for locating the lamp in the dark
- detachable, washable headband
- Compatible with mounting accessories that allow the lamp to be attached to any kind of helmet, or to a bicycle.
- Brightness: 300 lumens (ANSI/PLATO FL 1)
- Weight: 82 g
- Beam pattern: flood
- Energy: Three AAA/LR03 batteries (included) or CORE rechargeable battery (available as accessory)
- Battery compatibility: alkaline, lithium or Ni-MH rechargeable
- Certification(s): CE
- Watertightness: IPX4 (weather-resistant)
Lalizas Dry Powder Fire Extinguisher 1kg or 2Kg
704443Regular price €26.95
LALIZAS Dry Powder Fire extinguishers is a range of Marine multi-purpose dry powder fire extinguishers with pressure gauge suitable for suppression of fires caused by flammable liquids, gases, oils, ordinary solid combustibles and energized electrical equipment.
1 and 2 kg LALIZAS Dry Powder Fire Extinguishers perfectly cover the needs of recreational boats: a seamless Aluminium alloy cylinder makes this Marine Fire Extinguisher lighter and more resistant to corrosion, at the same time this fire extinguisher ensures high fire suppression and easy use. Marine plastic bracket, as standard equipment, suits for vertical and horizontal mounting and keeps fire extinguisher captive during turns and bad weather conditions.
The shock - proof pressure gauge provides an accurate indication while the mild steel cylinder of the Marine Fire Extinguisher assures endurance even in Maritime environment.
Eco Power Air Horn
8005874000349Regular price €19.50
MK3 OdeoFlare™ - LED Flare
MK3ODEORegular price €114.95
Omni Directional Electrical Optical signal is an innovative replacement and enhancement to traditional hand flares.
Traditional flares will illuminate for around 30 seconds before extinguishing: the Odeo Flare™ illuminates for around 6 hours at full illumination. Because no pyrotechnics are used, the Odeo Flare™ is totally safe when switched off, and because it uses battery power (high power Lithium or Alkaline cells), it can even be safely posted or carried in baggage on flights.
Whilst originally designed for marine use, its lightweight, safe performance means that it is incredibly useful for any outdoor activity. Mountaineering, skiing, expeditions etc. – any activity can benefit from the added safety and security of carrying a distress flare – without the unwanted dangers.
- No heat, no flames, no risk
- No explosive compounds for shipping or disposal
- Increased Safety
- Longer operating life
- Search and Rescue aircraft safe
- Supplied with Wrist Strap
- Can be mounted onto a standard Tripod Base
The Odeo Flare™ is designed with consideration to SOLAS requirements, making it a genuine alternative to the pyrotechnic red hand held flare.
The Odeo Flare™ also outputs an SOS signal during its flash pattern as described in Annex 4 to COLREGS, and is thus an internationally recognised distress signal.
The Odeo Flare uses either 3 x L91 Lithium batteries or 3 x AA Alkaline batteries. These batteries have the required shelf life and power capacity and will operate over an extended temperature range.
For more information, please visit: www.odeoflare.co.uk
Wichard Lyf'Safe Jackline 8.5m or 11m
Regular price €129.95
Either sailing solo or fully crewed, operating on the foredeck in most conditions requires extra attention and safety precautions.
Lyf'Safe by Wichard is a complete jackline kit allowing safer operations and offering added value to the crew.
Why choose Lyf'Safe? Adaptable and universal: Lyf'Safe can be tailored to the length of the boat (using the adjuster) and can be fitted on to most deck fastenings (pad eyes, pullpit, pushpit, cleats...).
Ready-to-use: easy to install, Lyf'Safe does not require additional fastening components such as shackles.
Reflective: thanks to its reflective stripe and photoluminescent casings, Lyf'Safe can be easily identified when sailing at night.
Locking system of the webbing: the adjuster casing prevent any accidental adjustement or release of the webbing.
Resistant: the anti-abrasion edges to the webbing prevent early wear and fraying.
Aesthetic: Lyf'Safe is an elegant solution suiting most modern deck designs.
Anti-chafing: the soft elastomer casing isolates the deck, eliminating noise and unpleasant vibrations.
- 2 webbings (material: polyester) with 1 end with a loop and 1 free end
- 2 forged adjusters
- 2 casings
- Length: 8.5m or 11.5m
- Weight: 1600g or 1.920g
- For boats less than 9.30 m (30') or for boats less that 12.20m (40')
- Webbing length: 8.50 m (27') or 11m (36')
- Webbing width: 25mm
- Sewing resistance: 3 tons
Lalizas Bosun's chair
5204980100803Regular price €65.00
Lalizas Bosuns Chair
A simple well priced Bosun Chair with padded wooden seat. It is made from a tough PVC material and has a safety strap which goes around the waist and has side pockets for tools etc.
Lalizas Thermal Blanket
70976Regular price €2.50
- In case of severe cold or shock wrap the blanket around the body
- Keeps the body’s temperature under very low or very high temperatures
- Prevents post – accident shock
- Its reflective surface provides high visibility
- Dimensions: 2,1 x 1,16m
Marinepool Rescue Harness
WLMOBYRegular price €85.00
FEATURES: Floating rescue sling for ’man overboard' rescues,
40 meters of floating rope and floating padded soft harness.
Loops on stowage bag for fixing the system to railing
• 40 meters
• floating rope
Plastimo Coastal First Aid Kit
66002Regular price €31.95
Plastimo Coastal First Aid Kit
For Vessels travelling up to 6 nm from shore
- Allows the crew to cope with most incidents on board
- Compliance/Regulation: French division 240 recreational boating, sea navigation, 6 NM maximum
- Case Dimension: 22 cm x 27 cm x 7 cm
- Case Colour: Grey
- First aid guidance English/French: 1
- Sterile gauze pads 7.5 x 6.5 cm: 5
- Adhesive dressing to cut 1 m x 6 cm: 1
- Adhesive dressings 1.9 x 7.2 cm: 10
- Small round adhesive dressings: 10
- Non-woven adhesive tape 5 m x 1.25 cm: 1