Hoveling Golden Teak 3 - Sealer 1 Litre (Ireland Only) D07
4000590192556Regular price €29.95
Hoveling Golden Teak 3 Sealer is oil based on alkyd resin and filled with inorganic pigments and UV-absorbents. Every skipper will be proud of his wonderful teak-deck, after using the Golden-Teak system. After application, the deck looks like freshly sanded, and the natural colour of the teak is shining bright. Depending on the weather conditions and the quantity applied on the deck, it can be used after one to three hours. Golden Teak 3 Sealer is also ideal for the care and maintenance of garden and boat furniture, kitchen counters made of teak and other tropical hardwoods.
Depending on the condition of the wood use Golden Teak CLEANER (Part 1) to clean discoloured and grey teak- this is a superb product we have several customers who rave about it. If you need to get a brighter finish use Golden Teak BRIGHTENER (Part 2) to give the wood a lift
Hoveling Golden Teak 1 - Cleaner 1 Litre (Ireland Only)
4000590192594Regular price €24.50
With Golden Teak 1 Cleaner you get a clean surface on an old teak-deck that has turned grey and is heavily spoiled. Any of our customers who have used it say it's brilliant.
In our opinion this is the best teak cleaner on the market by far
Starbrite Premium Teak Oil 500mL
071247816204Regular price €31.95
Seals and protects all fine woods.
Fast-drying, high quality ingredients bring out the natural wood grain and color.
- Long lasting formula.
- Contains ultraviolet absorbers to resist weathering.
- Seals and protects teak and other fine woods.
- Fast-drying, high quality ingredients bring out the natural wood grain and color
- Oil penetrates deep into the wood for maximum protection.
- Protects against the damaging effects of sun, salt, alkalies, acids and staining substances
- Easy to apply, provides great results
Starbrite Teak Brightener
071247815214Regular price €19.95
Brightens teak and other fine woods.
Highlights wood grain and enhances warm natural color. Use as the second step in the restoration of grey weathered teak.
- Brightens teak and other fine woods.
- Highlights wood grain and enhances warm natural color.
- Use as the second step in the restoration of grey weathered teak.
- Easy to use - just apply and rinse.
- No rubbing or scrubbing required.
If wood is dirty and/or stained, first treat with Star brite Premium Teak Cleaner. Shake well.
Apply with sponge, cloth or brush in direction of wood grain. Allow to remain on surface for 5 minutes then rinse thoroughly with fresh water. For best results, use when temperature is over 50°F. Use of rubber gloves is recommended. Immediately rinse off spills and drips from surfaces not being treated
Hoveling Golden Teak 2 - Brightener 1 Litre (Ireland Only) D39
4000590192600Regular price €24.50
After cleaning with Golden Teak 1 Cleaner, the wet surface is treated with Golden Teak 2 Brightener to reach the original, natural colour of the noble teak.
Starbrite Teak Cleaner 1Ltr
071247814392Regular price €29.95
Premium Teak Cleaner is the fastest, easiest way to clean teak and other fine woods to prepare them for oiling.
It will safely remove old oils and stains without the need for sanding. Cleans without harsh acids or neutralizers. Easy to use, it produces great results on teak and other fine woods.
- Safe, easy to use formula.
- Cleans teak and other fine woods.
- Removes stains and weathering.
- Use as the first step in the restoration of grey, weathered teak.
- No need to sand after cleaning.
- Does not raise wood grain.
- Cleans teak with no hard rubbing
- Ideal for use on teak furniture and home decks
- Will not harm fiberglass or painted surfaces
- Prepares fine woods for oiling and sealing
- Contains no dangerous acids
Badly weathered (grey or black) teak: Apply Star brite Premium Teak Cleaner directly to dry wood. Spread cleaner with stiff bristle cleaning brush or a Star brite Medium Scrub Pad. Allow Star brite Premium Teak Cleaner to remain on surface for approximately two to three minutes, then scrub in the direction of wood grain to ensure deep cleaning. Rinse thoroughly with fresh water. For stained areas, use Star brite Magic Scrub to remove even the most stubborn discoloration. Lightly stained teak: Wet wood with fresh water. Apply Star brite Premium Teak Cleaner and spread with brush or Star brite Medium Scrub Pad. Scrub lightly to remove dirt and stains. Rinse thoroughly with fresh water. After completely cleaning wood, apply Star brite Premium Teak Brightener to highlight wood grain and enhance natural wood color. To preserve and protect cleaned wood, apply Star brite Premium Golden Teak Oil or Tropical Teak Oil Sealer. NOTE: Immediately rinse spills and drips from surfaces not to be treated. Avoid contact with fabrics.