Fertan Rust Converter
01067Regular price €19.95
Made from the highest quality ingredients Fertan Rust Converter (FRC) has for many years provided a tremendously effective way to treat rust in any situation.
Safe and easy to use it totally destroys rust and nothing but the rust.
The purpose of Fertan is to provide you with all the benefits of shot blasting with no surface damage and no material loss.
FRC goes into almost every situation where steel or iron is used and produces the right results.
QL1022Regular price €9.95
Grunt Boat Cleaner
0730669006111Regular price €33.95
Y10 Fibreglass Stain Remover, Y-10
5391503430001Regular price €18.50
Y-10 Fiberglass Stain Remover is a unique stain absorbing gel that serves a variety of purposes.
It is ideal for removing oil, rust, exhaust, waterline and transom stains.
Also for shower stalls and furniture made of fiberglass.
Its non-abrasive quality means that it's safe to use on white painted surfaces as well as on gel-coat.
Just be sure to test a small area first to be sure Y-10 will not damage the finish.
This product requires no sanding or compounding, and can simply be applied with a brush, sponge or cloth.
Wait a few minutes and then wipe or rinse off.
Our favourite cleaning product due to the lack of elbow grease required.
Starbrite Non-Skid Deck Cleaner with PTEF 1L
ST085932Regular price €21.95
Non-Skid Deck Cleaner with PTEF is the most effective and easiest way to clean textured fiberglass or painted decks. The special chelating agents loosen dirt and spills without the need for heavy scrubbing. The PTEF polymers provide a barrier against future stains, making clean up a breeze. It also is ideal for cleaning non-textured areas as well as all fiberglass, vinyl, plastic, metal or rubber surfaces.
Cleans away ground-in dirt and stains.
Safe to use, contains no harsh chemicals.
Leaves a protective coating to help repel dirt and stains
No hard scrubbing or rubbing.
Will not remove wax or polish.
A very effective, all-surface cleaner for fiberglass, vinyl, plastic, metal and painted surfaces.
Wet deck with water. Squirt Star brite Non-Skid Deck Cleaner over surface to be cleaned and spread evenly with deck brush. Allow to sit for 2-3 minutes. Scrub treated area with deck brush and then rinse well. Allow cleaned area to air-dry. Extremely dirty surfaces may require a second application.
August Race Liquid Rib Tube Cleaner, 1LT
3484009Regular price €29.95
We recommend using Liquid Rib UV and LR Sealer Coat annually to protect your rib tubes following Liquid Rib application.
Starbrite Marine Polish 500mL
ST080116Regular price €28.95
Marine Polish is the easy way to protect a new boat's good looks or get an older boat looking its best by quickly and easily removing light oxidation, scratches and swirl marks. This boat wax uses a durable formula that helps protect against fading caused by UV rays and lasts up to four times longer than other polishes or waxes. Easy apply by hand or with a buffer.
Removes scratches, swirl marks, chalk and oxidation from fiberglass and painted surfaces.
Helps stop fading caused by UV rays.
No hard rubbing required; can be applied by hand or with a buffer.
Lasts up to 4 times longer than other polishes or waxes.
Specially formulated for fiberglass and aluminum boats.
Cleans, shines and protects.
Provides long-lasting protection against stains and UV rays
Starbrite Instant Hull Cleaner 1Lt & 3.79Lt
ST081732Regular price €30.95
Instant Hull Cleaner is formulated to begin working on contact to remove unsightly waterline stains. It is also very effective at removing rust stains or leaf stains from fiberglass or painted surfaces. It will not harm the surface being cleaned and is an ideal preparation for polishing the hull.
Does not contain harmful acids, safe and easy to use.
Quickly removes stains from water line.
Excellent for use on fiberglass, metal and painted surfaces.
Cleans scum lines and stains on boat hulls easily and effortlessly
Safe For Use On Fiberglass And Painted Surfaces
Instantly Removes Stains From Grassy Marine Growth, Rust, Scum Line, Fish Blood Etc.
No Rubbing Or Scrubbing
Talamex Brush Heads
Regular price €18.95
Talamex Brush Poles
33103032Regular price €23.95
The telescopic shanks are simply set in four different lengths.
Starbrite Liquid Rubbing Compound and Scratch Remover
Regular price €24.95
Liquid formula rubbing compound designed for light to medium duty applications.
- Removes stains, medium oxidation and scratches.
- For fiberglass, metal and painted surfaces.
- Convenient liquid formula.
- Great for hand or buffer application.
- Does not set up like most rubbing compounds so removal is quick and easy.
- We recommend using Premium Marine Polish with PTEF (part# 85716) as the perfect follow up to maintain the restored finish.
McLube Hullkote Speed Polish - Harken
7880Regular price €63.95
This environmentally-friendly, citrus-based polish deep cleans and protects your hull so it’s always in racing condition. Its long-lasting, high-gloss finish repels water to reduce drag for ultra-fast results. McLube Hullkote™ applies easily over other waxes and polishes and is safe to use on fiberglass, metal, plexiglass and painted surfaces.
473 ml. Bottle
Hullkote combines the same very fast world renowned McLube proprietary formulation of our bonded PTFE suspension system with an entirely revolutionary citrus-based long lasting high gloss polish. The results have been remarkable, by all accounts.
- Environmentally friendly citrus based hydrophobic polish designed for an easier, faster hull coating application… saving your team’s valuable time and strength for the race course.
- Citrus based natural degreaser and polish creates an ultra-smooth, well sealed finish with an excellent and long-lasting high gloss shine
- Same active ingredient suspension as Sailkote creating the same durable chemical bond as Sailkote
- Provides superior UV protection for your hull and spars from the damaging rays of the sun
- Very environmentally friendly and entirely safe for you to use
- No harmful petroleum distillates (used in most other polishes and wax products), no harsh solvents, and no nano-tech health or safety concerns here
- Keeps your hull cleaner, much longer than anything else available today
- Applies in half the time of standard petroleum based polishes (just wipe on and wipe off, no waiting for anything to dry)
- Deep, lustrous showroom quality shine
- Lasts more than one full year above the waterline and more than 20 days of hard use below the waterline (2-3 coats will increase performance and durability to more than 30 days below the waterline)
- Highly hydrophobic (repels water, dirt, salt, grime, oil deposits, etc.)
- Very, very fast
HullKote Speed Polish: Application Guide
- Shake bottle well
- Saturate a small cloth with Hullkote and apply to a clean surface adding additional Hullkote to the cloth as needed. Hullkote is a distinct green color making the polish easy to see against any color surface
- You may immediately wipe away any excess Hullkote using a clean, dry cloth. No waiting, and no crusty haze to remove. There is no need to wait for the product to dry… just wipe it on, and then polish away the excess. No heavy buffing is required
- Apply 2 coats initially for best results
- Apply to a relatively clean, dirt and grit free surface to avoid scratching
NOTE: If applied on a hot day, we suggest starting with a damp cloth (add clean water to cloth, wring out) and then adding Hullkote to the cloth for easier application in hot weather or for warm surfaces.
When the boat comes out of the water, we recommend cleaning hull with Hullkote as per above directions and then you’re ready for the next regatta!
You are now left with a clean, fast, long-lasting, glossy finish. Hullkote Speed Polish applies and adheres nicely right over the top of other polishes, so no need to strip prior to applying Hullkote Speed Polish for the first time.
Technical Spec HERE