International Interdeck 750ml Anti-slip Deck Paint (Ireland Only)
5035686096943Regular price €35.95
A tough, slip resistant deck paint that protects the surface from every day wear and tear. It’s easy to apply, comes in a range of colours and its low sheen finish helps prevent sunlight from reflecting off decks
- Slip resistant polyurethane deck paint
- Contains fine mineral additive for hard wearing, non-slip surface
- Suitable for all substrates
- Low sheen finish prevents sunlight dazzle
- Apply straight from the can with brush or roller
- Available in White, Squall Blue, Cream, Grey and Sand Beige
- Theoretical Coverage: 10.8m²/Lt
- Number of coats: 1-2
- Substrates: Aluminium, GRP/FRP, Steel, Wood
- Application: Brush, Roller
International Pre-Kote Undercoat for Toplac & Interdeck (Ireland Only)
Regular price €27.95
International Pre-Kote is a single pack undercoat, specially formulated for marine conditions and for use on all substrates under one-pack topcoats. It offers superb opacity and long-life.
- Undercoat for one-part finishes with excellent opacity for easy colour changing
- Long-lasting, easy to apply and rub down
- Long over-coating times allow coat-on-coat application
- Area: Above the waterline
- Finish/Sheen: Matt
- Substrates: Aluminium, GRP/FRP, Steel, Wood, Carbon Fibre
- Application Method: Brush, Roller & Spray
- Recommended No of Coats: 1 - 2
- Practical Coverage: 12 m²/L (Spray 8 m²/L)
- Blue Grey
Use White for light colours and Blue Grey for all darker colours
PREVIOUSLY PAINTED SURFACES
In Good Condition : Wash with a suitable detergent, rinse with fresh water and allow to dry. Abrade with 280 320 grade (grit) paper.
In Poor Condition: Remove all previous coatings and prime the substrate.
BARE WOOD Sand smooth with 80-180 grade paper and then 280 grade paper. Remove sanding dust by brushing, dusting and wiping. If wiping with solvent then allow to dry completely before applying primer. Prime using an International primer as detailed for specific coating systems.
STEEL Degrease with solvent or suitable detergent cleaner. Gritblast to Sa 2½ near white metal surface. If gritblasting is not possible, grind the metal surface with 2436 grit abrasive discs to a uniform, clean, bright metal surface with a 50 75 microns anchor pattern. Use angle grinder on small areas. Clean thoroughly and allow to dry. Prime using an International primer as detailed for specific coating systems.
ALUMINIUM Degrease with solvent or suitable detergent cleaner. Sand well using 24120 grade (aluminium compatible) paper. Coarser grades are recommended to achieve optimum adhesion. Clean thoroughly and allow to dry. Prime using an International primer as soon as possible (within 8 hours) following product recommendations.
GRP Degrease with solvent or suitable detergent cleaner. Sand well using 180-220 grade paper. Clean thoroughly and allow to dry. No primer required , apply International PreKote direct to GRP.
Apply 1- 2 coats. If maximum overcoating time of previous coating/primer is exceeded, abrade using 220- 320 grade wet or dry paper. Remove dust with a dust wipe. To give extra depth of colour, blend the final coat of PreKote 50:50 with Toplac.
Mixing : Stir well before use.
Thinner: International Thinner No.1 (Thinner 910 for professional application only)
Cleaner: International Thinner No.1
International Non-Slip Additive
5035686011106Regular price €7.95
- Create a non-slip surface finish when added to or sprinkled onto paint
- It doesn’t affect finish drying times
- Allows you to apply your finish as normal
Deks Olje D2 1Liter (Ireland Only)
3297971108416Regular price €39.95
- Flexible film that does not crack, peel or flake
- High gloss finish
- Highly transparent varnish – enhances the natural beauty of the wood
- Offers long term protection
- No sanding between coats
- Easy maintenance
- Easy repair, no stripping
WHERE TO USE
- Exotic hardwoods (Teak, Ipe, Mahogany, Movingui, Bangkirai…) new or weathered
- Exterior : garden furnitures, window & door frames, gates,…
- Interior: paneling, door, window frames,…
- Horizontal & Vertical
- Boats – all applications above waterline
RECOMMENDATIONS BEFORE APPLYING
- Wood must first be treated with DEKS OLJE D1, OWATROL OIL, or XYLKOTE (for specific applications)
- Wood must be clean, dry and free of all contamination
- Do not apply DEKS OLJE D.2 if wet weather expected
- DEKS OLJE D.2 is very slippery and is not suitable for use in areas where it will be walked on (i.e. decks) – use DEKS OLJE D.1 only for these areas
- Do not Thin
|Coverage : 15m²/l|
|Application tools : Brush - Roller|
|Application temperature : 8°C to +35°C|
|Drying : 12 h. (between each layer)|
|Working time : 3 days|
|Clean-up : White-Spirit|