Aquapac Waterproof Radio/VHF Case
02228Regular price €37.50
The most trusted waterproof VHF cases on the market, since 1983.
The original waterproof phone case – and still the best!
The Mini case is for walkie-talkies and very small handsets. The Small will fit most modern handheld VHF radios.
- Clear windows on both sides so they fit both L- and R-handed radios.
- You can use your radio normally through the case, it doesn’t interfere with sound or radio signals.
- Also protects from dust, dirt and sand.
- Like most of our cases it’ll float if you drop it in the drink.
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
- The Aquaclip® (a patented, ultra-secure, rustproof, injection-moulded plastic seal) opens and closes with a simple twist of two levers, and everything stays in one piece even when open.
Cobra HH350 Floating VHF Radio
HH350 FLT EURegular price €149.95
The best value in the Cobra Marine handheld VHF radio line up! Backed by 50 years of Cobra quality, this floating radio has an orange core for higher visibility and is easy to retrieve if dropped overboard. It features 6 Watts of power for longer range communications. It also includes all of the core features like Noise canceling microphone, JIS7/IPX7 rated Submersible, Tri-Watch, Memory Channels, Memory Scan and BURP.
- Floating design and orange core makes retrieving radio easy if dropped overboard.
- 6 Watt VHF Select between 1, 3 and 6 Watts for short and long range communication.
- Ultra-Compact Design Ergonomic and compact design is easy to hold and intuitive to operate.
- Noise-canceling microphone blocks background noise for clearer conversations.
- BURP Vibrates water out of the speaker grill and improves speaker performance.
• Tri watch
• Memory scan
• Signal strength meter
• Key/button lock
• Illuminated keys
• 1000mAh Lithium Ion battery
• Battery life: 8 hours @ 6W - based on 5% TX, 5% RX, 90% standby
• Size: 123x62x36mm (excluding antenna)
• Weight: 272g
• Includes Desktop charger, 12 & 240V cables & belt clip.
Hawk V-Tronix VHF Antenna with Wind Indicator
YHKRegular price €109.95
The Hawk was designed and developed to meet the requirements of the most demanding sailors. It features the popular V-Tronix solderless connector system - for easy installation and end-of-season dismounting. These ever-popular masthead antennas have become the industry’s benchmark for any sailing boat fitted with a VHF radio. The antenna’s reputation is unrivalled, and Hawk antennas are chosen as original equipment by boat builders throughout the world because of their reliability, durability and value for money.
Quality stainless steel whip with V-Tronix Hawk Wind Indicator
Lightweight, only 0.25 kg
180mm flat bracket for mounting at masthead
20m of RG-58 cable with PL-259 plug
Solderless connector at Masthead
Lindemann Coaxial Connector
QG03001Regular price €3.95
Coaxial connector with screw cap and locking gear, which guarantees anti-twist and rigidity during vibrations. Suitable for cable type RG213. Widely used for low frequency applications 0-300MHz. Cable connection by solder connection. For indoor use only.
RG213 VHF cable plug
Dimensions: 4 x 1.5 x 1.5 cm
Cobra HH150 Floating VHF Radio
MR HH150 FLTERegular price €99.95
The MR HH150 FLT is convenient and quality built. The entry level, handheld floating radio is anything but basic. The large display, signal strength indicators, and maximum range give you unmatched reliability and peace of mind.
It’s convenient. It’s quality built. It floats.
When heading out on the water, a VHF radio is vital for communication and safety. With advanced safety features, easy menu navigation, and 24 hr access to emergency alerts and broadcasts, Cobra’s got you covered.
The MR HF150 is designed to float so you never lose your VHF radio if dropped overboard.
Fully submersible and waterproof to IPX7 (JIS7) standards.
3 Watt VHF
Select between low, medium, and high power for short and long range communication
Orange core, floating design means you’ll never lose your radio
Low, medium, and high power for short or long communication
Uses included rechargeable AA batteries or conventional AA batteries
Easy to reach with spring loaded belt clip
Weight 8 oz (227 g)
Height 4.5" (114.3 mm)
Width 2.7" (68.58 mm)
Depth 1.5" (38.1 mm)
Talamex BNC Connector Kit
14516251Regular price €32.95
High-quality radio frequency connectors and VHF aerial coaxial adapters
• Coax plugs in various designs
• Suitable for 50 Ohm coax cable
Supergain Target Marine VHF Antenna
21505022Regular price €54.95
• Frequency 156/162 MHz
• Gain average 3 dB
• Impedance 50 Ohms
• Polarization Vertical
• SWR < 1.4 at 156.8 MHz
• Maximum input 50W
• Weight 175g
VTronix Raider VHF RIB Antenna
YRRRegular price €82.95
V-Tronix Raider Antenna for rigid inflatable boats (RIB's) and powerboats Shock resistant, marine painted steel whip antenna for durability and long life. See V-Tronix code: YRR.
- Length 0.48m
- Black stainless steel
- Integral pre-drilled black bracket
- 8m RG-58 cable
- Solderless connection system with PL-259 plug