Marine 16 Diesel Bug Treatment
30243Regular price €22.95
Marine 16 Diesel Bug Treatment (DBT) is a Biocide formulated specifically for preventing or eradicating the microbial contamination known collectively as Diesel Bug.
DBT – Diesel Bug Treatment is a broad spectrum biocide formulated to prevent or eradicate the microbial contamination of fuel from Yeast, Mould and Bacteria commonly known as Diesel Bug.
A 100ml bottle is sufficient to prevent diesel bug growth in 2000 litres of fuel (50ppm). For serious contamination this should be increased to 100ml to 100 litres (1000ppm).
Our diesel bug treatment disperses into both the water and fuel phases in your tank and will remain sufficiently active for over a year at both high and low temperatures.
Marine 16’s Diesel Bug Treatment is the fuel treatment of choice for the RNLI, The Royal Marines, Sea Start and River Canal Rescue as well as being number 1 in the Practical Boat Owner magazine review.
Overdosing will not harm your engine.
Note: Diesel Bug exists because there is water, it is essential to drain the water out of the tank regularly, at least once per month.
Starbrite StarTron Enzyme Fuel Treatment - Diesel Formula
093108ERegular price €31.95
Star Tron Enzyme Fuel Treatment is a multi-functional fuel additive which uses a unique enzyme technology that allows all engines to start easily and run smoothly, even after sitting idle for months.
Star Tron® eliminates and prevents fuel problems. Star Tron breaks down excess water and sludge to sub-micron size, allowing it to be safely burned away during normal engine operation.
Star Tron was rated “Best Choice” in an independent review of the seven most popular diesel treatments that guard against fuel-tank corrosion. Star Tron also helps control biological growth without the use of poisons/biocides. (Practical-Sailor August 2013)
Star Tron® increases fuel economy by cleaning the entire fuel delivery system, removing performance robbing gum and varnish deposits while modifying how fuel burns. This results in more complete and uniform combustion, maximum performance, increased fuel efficiency, reduced emissions and reliable operation. Star Tron eliminates carbon build-up from burners, injectors and exhaust components.
Star Tron will stabilize fuel for up to two years, preventing the formation of gums and other solids that clog fuel injectors. Star Tron can help rejuvenate old and sub-spec fuel.
Star Tron is safe for all engines and overdosing is not harmful.
- Helps increase fuel economy
- 1 fl. oz. treats 32 gallons of diesel fuel
- Makes engines start easier, run smoother
- Cannot be overdosed
- Disperses bacteria without the use of poisons/biocides
- Reduces all emissions, including carcinogenic, particulate smoke – eliminates diesel soot
- Stabilizes diesel fuel for up to two years
- Lowers fuel system maintenance
- Eliminates carbon build-up from burners, injectors and exhaust components
Marine 16 Diesel Fuel Complete
30246Regular price €15.95
Marine 16’s Diesel Fuel Complete is a multi-functional fuel treatment to maintain the quality of stored fuel, keep fuel systems clean and prevent the growth of Diesel Bug.
DFC – Diesel Fuel Complete is a multi functional fuel treatment for stored fuel. Using a blend of additives to give complete protection from the undesirable effects of modern Diesel. DFC Prevents degradation. Prevents the growth of diesel bug. Combats effects of using Ultra Low Sulphur Diesel (ULSD) and BioDiesel. Increases Cetane number for easier starting. Contains a lubricant. Contains a Detergent for cleaner easier starting, reduces fuel system and injector deposits to zero. Reduces emissions and improves fuel consumption. Suitable for all diesel engine types and all diesel fuels.
DFC also contains a demulsifier helping to drop water to the bottom of the tank where it can be easily removed from the drain. Water in Diesel must be removed and can cause serious damage to an engine.
Dose DFC at the rate of 100ml per 100 litres of fuel, overdosing will not harm your engine.
Quicksilver Quickstor Fuel Stabiliser 355mL
92-8M0079745Regular price €28.95
Add Quickstor to fuel before storing your engine to ensure your fuel is ready to go at the start of the next season.
Use Quickstor to:
- Prevent regular and ethanol-blended fuel from breaking down and oxidizing
- Prevent fuel system corrosion
- Prevent gum and varnish from forming in the fuel and settling in fuel lines and tanks, carburetors and injectors
- Keep injectors and carburetor lubricated
- Stabilize fuel for up to a year
Starbrite StarTron Enzyme Fuel Treatment - Petrol Formula
Regular price €23.95
Star Tron Enzyme Fuel Treatment is a multifunctional fuel additive which uses a unique enzyme technology that allows all engines to start easily and run smoothly, even when using ethanol-blended fuel or after sitting idle for months.
Star Tron® eliminates and prevents ethanol fuel problems. Star Tron breaks down excess water and sludge to sub-micron size, allowing it to be safely burned away during normal engine operation which helps prevent phase separation.
Star Tron® increases fuel economy by cleaning the entire fuel delivery system, removing performance robbing gum and varnish deposits while modifying how fuel burns. This results in more complete and uniform combustion, maximum performance, increased fuel efficiency, reduced emissions and reliable operation.
Star Tron will stabilize fuel for up to two years, preventing the formation of gums and other solids that clog carburetors and fuel injectors. Star Tron can help rejuvenate old and sub-spec fuel.
Star Tron can be used in all gas outboards, inboards, cars, trucks, motorcycles, ATVS, snowmobiles, small engines, outdoor power equipment including pre-mix fuel engines. Star Tron is safe for all engines and overdosing is not harmful.
- Cures and prevents most ethanol problems
- Makes all engines start easily, run smoothly; improves performance
- Removes and prevents gum, carbon and varnish
- Works in all engines and in all fuel
- Helps prevent phase separation by dispersing water throughout fuel as submicron-sized droplets that are safely eliminated while the engine operates
- Improves performance and fuel economy.
- Stabilizes fuel; helps rejuvenate old fuel
- 1 fl. oz. treats 16 gallons of fuel
- Reduces smoke and all other emissions
- Keeps fuel delivery system clean
Quicksilver Quickcare Fuel Treatment 355mL
745061870116Regular price €17.95
Quickare is a complete fuel treatment that can be used in all grades of gasoline, including ethanol blends.
When used at every fill-up, it helps prevent common fuel system problems such as:
- Fuel oxidation and breakdown
- Moisture and corrosion
- Gum and varnish build-up
- Phase separation
Use Quickare at every fill-up to:
- Maximize engine performance with all grades of gasoline
- Help control corrosion, gum and varnish build-up, and phase separation associated with ethanol-blended fuel
- Help control moisture and corrosion problems associated with non-ethanol fuel
- Clean up existing varnish and gum deposits from fuel lines, tanks, carburetors and injectors, intake valves, and spark plugs
- Keep fuel fresh between fill-ups – up to 12 months
Quicksilver Quickleen Engine & Fuel Care System Cleaner 355mL
92-8M0079744Regular price €27.95
Quickleen is a deep cleaning treatment that should be used periodically.
Aggressive cleaners work to quickly and thoroughly remove carbon deposits from carburetors and injectors, intake valves, spark plugs, piston crowns and cylinder heads.
Use Quickleen to:
- Prevent engine knocking and piston seize-up
- Extend spark plug life
This product does not contain fuel stabilizers. Use with Quickare to prevent fuel breakdown and oxidation.