IC-M25EURO Buoyant Marine VHF Radio
Great features mixed with style are the traits of Icom’s IC-M25 buoyant marine VHF radio which floats and flashes when dropped into the water. Sporting an elegant slim design, this model has the lightest body in the market for a floating VHF radio….just 220g. New for an Icom, this new radio has a tidy USB connector for convenient charging from a variety of electronic devices!
Buoyant with flashing red LED
The IC-M25 floats when dropped in water. Not only does the LCD and key backlight on the front panel flash, but also the red LED light blinks through the rear panel showing the place of the radio so that it can be easily retrieved.
11 Hours Long Battery Life
The built-in 1500mAh lithium-ion battery provides 5 Watts of transmit power and allows 11 hours (approximate) of long operation.
The IC-M25 has a Micro-B USB connector and can be charged with the supplied AC adaptor, BC-217 in 3 hours (approx.). Third party USB charger products such as cigarette lighters or mobile battery for charging smart phones, tablets or digital cameras may be used with the IC-M25.
• IPX7 waterproof construction (1m depth of water for 30 minutes)
• 4-step battery life indicator
• Dual/Tri-watch functions
• Instant access to Ch 16 or programmable call channel
• Quick channel selection with the Favourite channel function
• Monitor function for noise squelch control with VOL/SQL button
• Auto scan function
• LCD auto backlighting
• AquaQuake draining function