We remain open during the current lockdown for online order fulfillment.
Spinlock Deckvest Vito Hammar 170N Lifejacket
DW-VT/H170/hrsRegular price €339.95
Spinlock Deckvest VITO is the latest Spinlock inflatable lifejacket harness technology, based on Spinlock's design work for the Volvo Ocean Race. Fundamental to the new design was a lifejacket that crews actually wanted to wear more frequently, with developed custom features.
Product FeaturesStriking design finish in durable rip stop fabric
• 170N buoyancy with Hammar® hydrostatic automatic inflator
• Structured fit allows easy donning with simple to adjust buckles
• Course and fine tune adjustment. Fit lifejacket to body size.
• Fine tune adjust each time for layers
• Added protection in high impact areas
• New style structured sprayhood to reduce the risk of secondary drowning
• Pylon Lifejacket Light™ – high intensity, water activated flashing LED Light. 23cm flexible antenna wand gives improved visibility above head & water
• Lume-On™ - Lifejacket bladder illumination lights included
• Wider 40mm leg strap with stowage
• Toggle attachment point for optional Chest Pack (DW-PCC)
• Optional Ocean Signal AIS MOB1 available to purchase as a stand-alone unit or supplied fitted integrated within a Deckvest- CONTACT US FOR DETAILS
Harness Release System (HRS™)
All VITO Deckvests are built to allow them to be upgraded with the unique Spinlock Harness Release System (HRS™). This revolutionary system, evolved directly from the development work with the Volvo Ocean Race/ HRS™ is a unique system that ensures a simple release from a safetyline, even when fully loaded. It is easily accessible with either hand, but significantly reduces the risk of an accidental snag or release.
If required – at an additional cost, Spinlock can upgrade any VITO to include the new Harness Release System.
Deckvest VITO is approved to the following international standards:
• CE Approved
• ISO 12402-3 Lifejacket (170N)
• ISO 12401 Deck Harness
Product Video -https://youtu.be/ksq_j6z9sQk
Spinlock Deckvest 6D Lifejacket
DW-LJH6D/A-1Regular price €254.95
Fully featured, lightweight, front opening lifejacket harness with automatic inflation and optional harness release system.
• 170N (275N also available)
• One Size
• UML Pro Sensor Elite activation system
• Improved front opening buckle with smooth body adjuster system
• Enhanced shoulder fit system for the perfect fit – every time – all day
• Enhanced back profile for clean, unobtrusive look and fit
• Hard-wearing coated fabrics in key areas
• New sprayhood design with large clear structured visor – stored away from neck
• Firing system on rear of bladder for improved comfort and reduced snagging when inflated
• 40mm Single Leg Strap with stowage pocket - extra wide, easy to find, easy to locate
• Pylon 360° lifejacket light fitted
• Lume-On bladder illumination lights fitted
• MOB1 AIS Compatible
• 5 Year Warranty on product registration
• Cutter attachment point for non-HRS models
• Optional Harness Release System (HRS)
The Deckvest 6D is approved to the following international standards:
ISO12402-3 170N Lifejacket
ISO12402-2 275N Lifejacket
ISO12401 Deck Harness
User weight 50kg +
Size Range: 60-150cm
33g CO2 cylinder
Harness Release System (HRS), a soft loop attachment point for a safety line which can be released in an emergency to free a person from their safety line.
• Activation handle located behind soft loop, easy to locate, grab and pull
• Soft loop attachment released and open
• User separated from safety line and boat
• Easily reset to use again
• ISO12402-1 Deck Safety Harness
The Spinlock Harness Release System (HRS) is a new innovation which enables the wearer to disconnect from the safety line by releasing a lever behind the soft loop safety line attachment point of the lifejacket harness.
UML Pro Sensor ELITE inflator
The Pro Sensor Elite® Automatic Inflator replaces the Pro Sensor® Automatic Inflator late in 2018 (13mm shorter and 4 grams lighter than the original Pro Sensor® Automatic Inflator).
This is a water sensitive activation system, that uses a compressed paper capsule which dissolves when wet, which then releases a spring to puncture the CO2 cylinder.
The cap is designed so that only water flowing upwards through the unit will cause it to activate. Water, spray and rain running down the jacket will not cause activation.
The Pro Sensor ELITE has two indicators that show the status of the CO2 cylinder and firing head.
Spinlock Deckvest Lite & Lite+ 170N Life Jacket
DW-LTH/ARegular price €164.95
The LITE is a vibrantly fresh, new ultralight solution for fast boating applications where lightness and agility really matter, and where additional protection features like a built-in harness, emergency light and sprayhood are optional or not required.
With the same fit, fast adjustment and lean profile as the Deckvest lifejacket harness, its striking choice of colours, and anti-snag detailing create a clean and excitingly different look.
In voting it Safety Equipment Category Winner at METS 2012, Dame Award judges recognised the new Deckvest LITE as setting a new quality standard in fast power craft and inshore sailing safety.
Suitable for use on all sail and power boats Ideal for use in inshore and coastal waters
Deckvest Lite+ includes Harness loop
Ultra light weight low profile design
Simple easy side donning
Straps with soft rear moulding reduce twisting and aid adjustment
Single crotch strap with recessed clip reduces risk of snagging
Clipping area for PLB/ VHF
Attachment for kill cord or VHF leash
Recessed belt clip and webbing end tidy
One size fits all,
Attachment for Pylon™ Light Attachment for optional sprayhood
5 year warranty including Through Life Support (TLS) Inflation System - UML Mk5i Water sensitive activation system
Uses a compressed paper capsule
Available in a range of colours
CE Approved ISO12402-3 Lifejacket
Spinlock Deckvest Cento - Child's Inflatable Lifejacket
DW-CEN/AGPRegular price €137.50
Ultra lightweight and low profile – a junior inflatable lifejacket for children in the age range 8 to 15 years old weighing 20-50 kgs.
For too many years, junior sailors have been forced to wear bulky, uncomfortable and unattractive lifejackets when out on the water.
Upgrade the protection and add on extras like the Pylon Light™ lifejacket light, Lume-On™ bladder illumination lights, sprayhood, essentials packs, manual firing or AIS MOB1 unit depending on your particular requirements.
Mullion Stream 150N Inflatable Lifejacket
STRM150RDRegular price €79.95
Seago Seaguard Auto 165N Lifejacket with crotch strap NO Harness
Regular price €79.95
Seago Seaguard Automatic and Manual Lifejacket
The versatile Seaguard 165 is an updated design of a popular lifejacket model that Seago has been producing for more than a decade.
The comfortable contoured neck design, with fleece collar, and its light weight, combine to make this lifejacket a most favoured entry level model.
The abrasion resistant cover, together with newly designed buckle and single crutch strap makes the Seaguard 165 an all round lifejacket.