The International Compass Polyurethane Gloss Varnish is a tough wood varnish which offers a durable finish resistant to scratches and surface abrasion, oil, mild acid/alkali and alcohol spills. Its fast-dry formulation minimises dust contamination.
- Reduced work time: apply 2 coats per day, sand only after every 2nd or 3rd coat.
- Contains HALS and UV absorbers protecting your wood from sunlight degradation and increasing the lifespan of the coating.
- Superior flow and application characteristics ensure a smooth, professional finish.
- Light amber colour.
- Suitable for all internal and external woods including oily timbers, such as Teak and Iroko.
- Theoretical coverage: 14.3m²/Lt
- Apply with brush, conventional spray or roller.