Ideal for ski boats and smaller craft, this Rule 500 Submersible Bilge pump has had a whole new design makeover for 2020 and now comes with a threaded hose port for ease of installation and for cleaning and removal. It also includes a Check Valve as an added protection to back flow. Add a Rule-A-Matic Float Switch to make it an automatic and complete the installation with a rule dashboard panel switch
- Light, compact pump for ski-boats and small vessels.
- Tough plastic body with integral strainer.
- Quick release inlet strainer allows rapid cleaning.
- Low amp draw conserves batteries.
- Built-in Thermal Cut-Off. Motor rated for 1500-hour life.
- Check Valve included for Back Flow Prevention.
- Vented body to prevent air locking.
- Threaded port for easier installation and maintenance.
- Connections: For 19mm (3/4") bore hose.
- Dimensions: 99mm high, 64mm x 74mm.
- Current Draw: 1.6(amps)
- Fuse Size: 2.5(amp)
- Calbe length 750mm
- Output: Up to 31 litres/minute (7 gallons/minute) without check valve.
- Head : Max recommended discharge head 2m.