International Danboline, the ideal paint for inside of hulls, bilge areas, lockers and bulkheads. It is great for wear and tear, and is highly resistant to oil and fuel spillage, fish guts etc.
Danboline has a gloss finish and cleans easily.
- Use in all bilge areas, internal compartments, lockers and inside hulls
- Hardwearing coating ,ideal for wear and tear.
- Chemical resistance to fumes, fuel and oil
- High opacity ensures thorough coverage
- Good for moisture protection
Good for the following substrates
- Aluminium / Zinc-Galvanised Steel
- GRP / FRP
Preparation & Priming
- PREVIOUSLY PAINTED SURFACES: In Good Condition: Wash down with International Super Cleaner, rinse with fresh water and allow to dry. Abrade with 180-280 grade paper.
- PREVIOUSLY PAINTED SURFACES: In Poor Condition: Remove all previous coatings and prime the substrate.
- BARE WOOD: Prime with International Yacht Primer or Interprotect.
- STEEL: Prime with International Yacht Primer or Interprotect
- ALUMINIUM: Prime with International Yacht Primer or Interprotect.
- GRP: Wash down with International Super Cleaner, rinse with fresh water and allow to dry. Abrade with 180-220 grade paper. Particular attention should be given to the reverse side of moulded GRP. No priming necessary.
- International Thinner Thinner No.1 (Thinner 910 for spraying)
Sand the primer using 180-280 grade wet or dry paper. Remove dust with a dust wipe. Apply 1-2 coats.