FORTRESS ALUMINIUM ANCHORS
For over three decades, the much lighter Fortress® has out-performed substantially heavier steel anchors
in holding power tests conducted around the world.
In the US Navy tests, not only did the Fortress® anchors out-perform heavier steel anchors, they were also
able to withstand pull loads that averaged over 200x their own weight ... and without incurring serious
damage, which was noted in the test report summary:
“The fact that Fortress® anchors incurred no significant structural damage at such high holding ratios suggests that the anchors have been extensively engineered from both the hydrodynamic and structural
Fortress® anchors are constructed using a high-tensile, corrosion-resistant, aluminum magnesium alloy that is precision- machined into
interlocking components with no welds to weaken the metal. This results in a lighter, easy to handle anchor with superior holding power.
They are precision-machined for sharpness and quick penetration into common sea bottoms, which insures faster setting performance.
Fortress® anchors offer a Lifetime Parts Replacement Warranty. In the unlikely event of damaging an anchor part, Fortress® will replace the
damaged part for free, customers only pay for shipping and handling.
THE ONLY ANCHOR WITH THESE EXCLUSIVE FEATURES:
• Highest rating in over 20 independent tests worldwide
• Superior holding power at a fraction of the weight
• Easily assembles and disassembles for convenient storage
• Adjustable fluke angles for outstanding holding power: 32° for common bottoms, 45° for soft mud
• Models FX-37, FX-55, FX-85, and FX-125 certified by Det Norske Veritas (DNV) as “Super High Holding Power” anchors
• High-tech, rustproof aluminium alloy
• Lifetime Parts Replacement Warranty
• 90-day money back guarantee
• Tough anodized finish
• Type Approved by American Bureau of Shipping (ABS)
• Used by the U.S. Navy and U.S Coast Guard