Ecoworks® Marine eco-multi surface cleaner is an environmentally responsible answer for all-surface interior cleaning on all Superyachts, yachts, and boats. This product cleverly combines biodegradable and naturally sourced surfactants, fresh fragrance and beneficial bacterial strains to break down any organic debris, including fats, light oils, grease, protein, starch and engrained stains from a multitude of surface types. The harmless microbes penetrate porous surfaces and establish effective self-renewing biofilms deep inside inaccessible surfaces. It is a natural, effective way to clean and control unpleasant odours from a variety of surfaces – hard and soft – without resolving to caustic chemicals. Use on tonneau covers, vinyl covers, seat cushions, upholstery, carpets, rugs, fabrics and all hard surfaces including stainless steel, ceramic, melamine, polymers, marble and granite without fear of harming the surface.
Formulation is compliant to MARPOL Annex 5 1.7.5 and is declared not harmful to the marine environment.
- Readily biodegradable and environmentally safe formula using beneficial bacterial strains.
- Deep cleaning power to cut through the toughest grease and grime.
- A multi role product, which cleans, refreshes, eliminates waste build up and deodorises.
- Harmless bacterial strains penetrate porous surfaces and establish beneficial biofilms to minimise future odours.
- Fresh fragrance.
- Phosphate free.
- A 10X concentrate that is economical to use. Dilute 1:10 with fresh water.
- Safe to use on soft and hard surfaces.
- Formulation is compliant to MARPOL Annex 5 1.7.5 and is declared not harmful to the marine environment.
Ecoworks® Marine eco-multi surface cleaner is a concentrate product and may be used conservatively. For most general cleaning and refreshing of surfaces use at 1:10 dilution. Spray onto surface then wipe away with a damp microfibre cloth. For fabric stain removal, use neat, leave then agitate with a cloth or brush. Product may be used on most surfaces but check for colourfastness first on some delicate fabrics.