ecoworks ecoRIB cleaner is an effective and environmentally responsible solvent-free cleaning liquid, for use on Superyachts, sailing and motor yachts and boats. It removes oxidation, rubber marks and general dirt, grease and grime from both Hypalon and PVC and plastic type materials used in the constructed of Rigid Inflatable Boats (RIB’s), inflatable vinyl dinghies and sailing yacht covers. The superior cleaning properties of this formulation provide comparable overall performance with hazardous solvents and unlike harmful conventional solvent cleaning products, ecorib cleaner will not weaken or damage the substrate or harm the environment. This is a ready to use (RTU) product.
Compliant to MARPOL Annex 5 1.7.5 and is declared not harmful to the marine environment.
- Readily biodegradable using plant derived ingredients from renewable sources.
- Solvent – free, will not weaken or damage the substrate.
- VOC free and carbon neutral.
- Non-hazardous and non-flammable.
- pH neutral.
- Deep cleaning power to cut through tough staining.
- A ready-to-use product. No dilution required.
- Designed for use for cleaning Hypalon, PVC and similar rubber materials.
- Formulation is compliant to MARPOL Annex 5 1.7.5 and is declared not harmful to the marine environment.
ecorib cleaner is a ready-to-use product. Do not dilute. Spray onto the area to be cleaned, concentrating on one small area at a time. Leave for a few moments before wiping over the area with a dry micro-fibre cloth. On ingrained stains, use a swirling motion to work the liquid into the stain. Repeat as necessary. Apply product at room temperature and never onto a hot surface.