McLube’s Antifoul Alternative is a high-gloss polish that inhibits marine growth below the waterline and keeps your hull fast and clean for weeks at a time. Citrus based and fully biodegradable, this breakthrough product is quick and easy to apply. It has been aggressively field tested on VO70s, one-design keelboats, RIBS and powerboats worldwide. Size (ml)473 ml Bottle
The Environmentally Friendly Antifoul Speed Polish for Everything Below the Waterline!
Antifoul Alternative combines McLube's same very fast, world-renowned proprietary formulation of our bonded PTFE suspension system with an entirely revolutionary citrus-based, long-lasting and high-gloss polish. The results have been quantifiable, by all accounts.
- High-gloss, citrus-based foul-release polish for everything below the waterline
- Prevents marine growth and slime from adhering for weeks
- Reduces drag and increases efficiency on both power and sail boats
- Easy to apply to any hull surface or underwater fitting
- Non-toxic, non-metallic, non-leaching
- Environmentally Friendly
- Shake bottle well
- Apply small amount to a damp washcloth or small sponge and wipe onto hull in a circular motion. Only apply onto a small area at a time (1 square meter) and do not allow to dry on hull surface.
- Immediately polish away any excess with a dry towel, soft cloth or micro-fiber cloth (do not allow product to dry; polish away excess immediately upon application - within 90 seconds). No wait time, and no crusty haze to remove. Just wipe on and immediately wipe away excess.
- Move onto the next area of the hull. It’s that easy.
McLube™ is a registered trademark of McGee Industries, Inc.