Original is a traditional one-component general purpose amber gloss varnish, suitable for interior & exterior use. This product is an easy to apply, durable varnish
Original is easy to apply over any type of existing varnish and easy to re-coat. It Is very flexible, has good gloss retention and has non-blooming qualities.
- Traditional, general purpose gloss varnish
- Good flow, flexibility and gloss retention
- High clarity finish for light colour woods
- Interior, exterior and over existing varnish
PREVIOUSLY VARNISHED WOOD
In Good Condition Clean the surface with Super Cleaner. Sand smooth with 280- 320 grade paper. Remove sanding dust with thinners.
In Poor Condition Remove all previous coatings.
Ensure that the surface is thoroughly degreased. Sand smooth with 80-180 grade paper and then 280 grade paper. Remove sanding dust by brushing, dusting and wiping. If wiping with solvent then allow to dry completely before applying the first coat.
Priming bare wood: Thin the first coat by 1015% with Thinner No.1.
- Apply a minimum of 3 unthinned coats, more if using a roller. For best results sand smooth between coats with 320 - 400 grade wet or dry paper.
- Avoid using direct from the can. Pour the amount you expect to use in a separate container.
- Stir well before use.
- Brush , Roller or Spray
- Coverage 11.7 m²/L
International Thinners No 1