The Rule Bilge Pump Rocker Switch 12v No 43 controls any automatic pump or pump equipped with an automatic float switch. This unit features a black plastic panel with 3 way postion: 'On, Manual and Auto'. It has a built-in fuse holder and an internally lighted rocker switch with 3 positions. Also comes with the Rule "fail-safe" spring return to "off" from the "manual" position.
Fuse holder does not include the fuse which needs to be matched with the pump in use (typically 4-15A depending on pump).
- Use for automatically controlled bilge pumps
- Lit backlight for night use: red light indicates pump running.
- 3-Way switch with: 'Auto, Off and Man'
- Fail-safe switch prevents the pump from being left on when used manually.
- Dimensions: 73mm wide, 60mm high.
- Maximum Current: 20(amps).
- Voltage: 12v systems only
- Requires 4 x 6mm screws not included (SOW1465)