The Rule 360 submersible bilge pump is ideal for small craft. This new design features a vented body, helping to protect against air locks and a thread port making it easy to install or remove for cleaning. The threaded port includes a check which prevents back flow and helps to leave to leave the minimum amount of water in the bilge.
- Light, compact pump for ski-boats and small vessels.
- Tough plastic body with integral strainer.
- Quick release inlet strainer allows rapid cleaning.
- Low amp draw conserves batteries.
- Built-in Thermal Cut-Off. Motor rated for 1500-hour life.
- Check Valve included for Back Flow Prevention.
- Vented body to prevent air locking.
- Threaded port for easier installation and maintenance.
- Connections: For 19mm (3/4") bore hose.
- Dimensions: 99mm high, 64mm x 74mm.
- Current Draw: 1.6(amps)
- Fuse Size: 2.5(amp)
- Output: Up to 31 litres/minute (7 gallons/minute) without check valve.
- Head:Max. recommended discharge head 2m.