Rule is the world’s leading brand for submersible bilge pumps drawing on 50 years of experience.
The Rule 1100 Bilge Pump 27DA are perfect for smaller vessels that need a lot of pumping power. The submersible nature of these pumps means that they are often used in boat bilges but can be used in other situations like water transfer or flood repair. The pump stays in the bilge area full time and is turned on when needed.
The blue base at the bottom of the pump houses the water inlet and strains debris while the outlet can be connected onto a hose leading to a skin fitting on the hull. Its suggested to use hose clips to secure each fitting.
You will need a Rule Panel Switch to control this pump (see related products). A fuse can be installed on the panel switch in a dedicated fuse holder (7.5A required, not included). Choose between 'On/Off' or 'On/Off/Auto' panel switches if you are using a float switch.
A Float Switch can be installed with the pump making it automatically turn on when high water in the bilge occurs. See part no: 55020 for more information.
- Comes with two interchangeable hose connectors for 25mm (1") and 28mm (1 1/8") bore hose.
- The mount is quick release and can be easily replaced.
- Low amp draw conserves batteries.
- Built-in Thermal Cut-Off Motor rated for 1500-hour life.
- Check Valve included for back flow prevention.
- Vented pump body to prevent air locking.
- Non burn-out when dry
- Stainless steel shaft
- 3 year warranty from date of purchase.
- The Rule 1100gph Bilge Pump mounting base is a different shape compared to pre-2018 version (new model has a circular base) however you can still use the same screws holes for the new base.
- Voltage: 12v
- Fuse Size: 7.5A
- Output: 1100 gallons per hour / 4164 litres per hour
- Current Draw: 3.7(amps)
- Rule supplier code: 27DA
- Electrical wire: 16 AWG (1mm2) tinned wire
- Rated flow with outlet at ground level: 1100gph
- Flow with outlet 1m above pump: 860gph (3255 litres)
- Flow with outlet 2m above pump: 550gph (2081 litres)
- Mounting screws: 5mm x 25mm x 2 stainless steel
- Standards: ISO8849 Marine, ISO8846 Marine
- Dimensions: 112mm high, 130mm long, 73mm wide.
- Packaged Dimensions: L:18.00 x H:9.00 x W:17.00cm