Rule is the world’s leading brand for submersible bilge pumps drawing on 50 years of experience.
The Rule 1100 Bilge Pump 27DA are perfect for smaller vessels that need a lot of pumping power. The submersible nature of these pumps means that they are often used in boat bilges but can be used in other situations like water transfer or flood repair. The pump stays in the bilge area full time and is turned on when needed.
The blue base at the bottom of the pump houses the water inlet and strains debris while the outlet can be connected onto a hose leading to a skin fitting on the hull. Its suggested to use hose clips to secure each fitting.
You will need a Rule Panel Switch to control this pump (see related products). A fuse can be installed on the panel switch in a dedicated fuse holder (7.5A required, not included). Choose between 'On/Off' or 'On/Off/Auto' panel switches if you are using a float switch.
A Float Switch can be installed with the pump making it automatically turn on when high water in the bilge occurs. See part no: 55020 for more information.
- Comes with two interchangeable hose connectors for 25mm (1") and 28mm (1 1/8") bore hose.
- The mount is quick release and can be easily replaced.
- Low amp draw conserves batteries.
- Built-in Thermal Cut-Off Motor rated for 1500-hour life.
- Check Valve included for back flow prevention.
- Vented pump body to prevent air locking.
- Non burn-out when dry
- Stainless steel shaft
- 3 year warranty from date of purchase.
- The Rule 1100gph Bilge Pump mounting base is a different shape compared to pre-2018 version (new model has a circular base) however you can still use the same screws holes for the new base.
- Voltage: 12v
- Fuse Size: 7.5A
- Output: 1100 gallons per hour / 4164 litres per hour
- Current Draw: 3.7(amps)
- Rule supplier code: 27DA
- Electrical wire: 16 AWG (1mm2) tinned wire
- Rated flow with outlet at ground level: 1100gph
- Flow with outlet 1m above pump: 860gph (3255 litres)
- Flow with outlet 2m above pump: 550gph (2081 litres)
- Mounting screws: 5mm x 25mm x 2 stainless steel
- Standards: ISO8849 Marine, ISO8846 Marine
- Dimensions: 112mm high, 130mm long, 73mm wide.
- Packaged Dimensions: L:18.00 x H:9.00 x W:17.00cm
Please see below for a list of supplier sizing guides. If you have any issues, please don't hesitate to get in touch. We're here to help.
- Helly Hansen Sizing Guide
- Musto Sizing Guide
- Rooster Sizing Guide
- Typhoon Sizing Guide
- Zone 3 Sizing Guide
- Gul Sizing Guide
- Dryrobe Sizing Guide
- Swimzi Sizing Guide
- Dubarry Sizing Guide
- Dinghy Rope Guide
If we are missing a supplier, please send us an email and we'd be happy to source the correct sizing guide for you.
If you live in Dublin and would like faster delivery we offer same day delivery with DoOrder. Orders will be delivered to you in the evening time. Available Monday-Saturday for just €10.
We offer free shipping to all addresses in the Republic of Ireland for orders over €60 (large, bulky and heavy items like kayaks and boats are excluded from free shipping). Orders under €60 will be charged a flat €7.50 rate.
Orders are shipped with both Fastway and DPD Couriers. If you have a preference for who we ship your order with please specify this in the order notes.
All orders received before 12pm will be shipped the same day (Monday-Friday). Orders after this time will be shipped the next day. Once the item is shipped the approximate delivery time is 1-2 days
You will receive a tracking number when your items are sent. This tracking will show updates once your order has been collected by our couriers.
Delays may be experienced during certain times of the year and if this is the case we will contact you as soon as possible via email.
In delivering our best service, we are proud to offer same-day delivery on all orders in county Dublin for only €10. Orders for delivery to addresses in county Dublin will be offered this service for €10.00. If the order is placed before 1:00 pm, it will be dispatched that afternoon for delivery that evening (Monday-Friday). Orders placed after this time will be shipped the next day for delivery that day. this service also applies to orders placed at the weekend.
We reserve the right to change these conditions for exceptionally large or heavy items, items of a hazardous nature or if an item has run out of stock and has to be specially ordered. We will keep you posted of any changes to the best of our ability.
We offer shipping to all addresses in the United Kingdom for a flat rate of €14.95. We may not be able to ship large, bulky or heavy items. Please call for such items. Please note customs charges may apply.
International Shipping Charges
|Order Value||Shipping Charge|
|€1.00 - €99.99||€12.95|
|€100 - €299.99||€14.95|
|€300 and up||Free|
|Order Value||Shipping Charge|
|€1.00 - €99.99||€14.95|
|€100 - €199.99||€19.95|
|€200 - €449.99||€24.95|
|€450 and up||Free|
|Order Value||Shipping Charge|
|€1.00 - €199.99||€35.00|
|€200 - €499.99||€40.00|
|€500 and up||Free|
We reserve the right to change these conditions for exceptionally large or heavy items or items of a hazardous nature. We will keep you posted of any changes to the best of our ability.
Inclusion of any product on our website is not a guarantee of it being in stock at the time of ordering. We stock one of the most comprehensive ranges of sailing equipment in the country. However situations beyond our control may occasionally result in an item(s) being temporarily unavailable.
- Items discontinued by manufacturers or that are no longer available: we aim to remove from our website as quickly as possible, but remember, we are only human after all.
- If we are unable to supply any item(s) within 7 days, you will be contacted by telephone or email to offer alternatives or cancel your order. Available to order items, marked to follow will be sent automatically when they become available. We do NOT make additional charges for this service.
- In any case, we aim to deliver goods within a maximum time frame of no more than 10 days from receipt of order. If we are unable to do this, you will be contacted to make arrangements for any necessary refund to be issued.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with any online order placed with us. Therefore if you wish to return an item for whatever reason you may contact us by email at email@example.com to organise a return.
All returns must be organised within 30 days of receiving your order. Refunds are available within the first 14 days after receiving your order. After this period we can offer an exchange or store credit.
*Christmas 2022 - We will offer exchange or store credit on orders until the 15th of January or for 30 days from ordering, whichever is longer.*
Goods can be returned for a full refund plus shipping if they are faulty or if the wrong item has been dispatched.
Items must be unused and still have their original packaging and labelling attached.
Nothing in these conditions affects your statutory rights as a consumer.
The PayPal account or card used originally for the purchase will be credited with the original purchase amount
If you are looking to exchange the goods for an alternative product or size, you will be liable for the extra shipping costs from our end.
Any footwear returned to us must be in its original condition, including boxes and footbeds.
Any items that we deem unhygienic will not be processed so please clean faulty goods if returning them.
Please note that if items are returned you should ask for proof of postage from your post office as we reserve the right to refuse a refund if an item is lost whilst being returned. Any item bought online can also be returned in store within the terms and conditions of sale, just remember to bring along your receipt.
Republic of Ireland.
Phone: +00 353 (1) 2806654