Compact. Portable. Lightweight.
Incredibly reliable, easy to use, carry and store - so you can rest easy and focus on having fun on the water.
Please contact us for engine availability firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lightweight and compact - Compact dimensions and stylish design make this outboard genuinely portable and easy to operate.
- Three-way storage - The new fuel and lubricating systems mean you can store the outboard either on its port or starboard sides or front, without worrying about leakage or flooding.
- Easy start-after storage - A new gravity feed fuel supply means you don't have to prime the fuel line before starting, even after long-term storage.
- Carry handles - New and improved ergonomically designed carry handles allow for easy handling, transportation and use.
- Quieter operation - Engine noise on large boats can make it difficult to relax. Suzuki outboards run unbelievably quiet.
Viking Marine are the official agent for Suzuki and offer both sales and service of outboard engines from our Service Centre in Kilcoole, Co. Wicklow under the watchful eye of Leighton Gray our Service Manager. For our best price please contact us. Boats@vikingmarine.ie
Note- Specification for Short Shaft below- Long Shaft is 25KG and Shaft length 508mm
|Shaft length||S: 381mm (15")|
|Fuel delivery system||Carburettor|
|No. of cylinders||1|
|Bore x Stroke||60.4mm x 48mm|
|Full throttle operating range||4,750-5,750rpm|
|Oil pan capacity||0.7 litres|
|Ignition system||Digital CDI
|Engine mounting||Bushing type|
|Trim method||Manual trim & tilt|
|Exhaust||Above prop exhaust|
|Propeller selection (pitch)||5"–3/8" (alloy)|
|Fuel tank capacity||Integral 1L|
|Fuel||minimum 91 (RON) octane|
|Warranty||5 years for recreational use|
Note- For Warranty we will always do a Pre Delivery Inspection (PDI) on engines before handing over to our customer. This entails putting the oil in and tank-running/ testing to ensure everything is fully working. We prefer not to ship with couriers as oil/fuel have to be removed for carriage. It is preferable that customer collects the engine so we can do a proper hand-over.