“A SUPERB BOAT WITH LOADS OF ROOM, REALLY GOOD PERFORMANCE, NICE LOOKS, EXCELLENT SYSTEMS AND FITTINGS AT A VERY GOOD PRICE”
YACHTS & YACHTING
MULTI PURPOSE DINGHY WITH HUGE CAPACITY
The ultimate multi-purpose sailboat (1 to 7 crew)
- Versatile, fast day cruising sailboat/ club racer/ school trainer/ family favourite
- Comfortable carrying capacity for seven adults
- Manageable performance to satisfy even the most demanding sailors
- Very robust, maintenance free TRILAM construction. Read more…
- WORLD SAILING (ISAF) Learn To Sail Class
- Voiles et Voiliers Magazine ‘Coup de Coeur’ Winner BEST DINGHY
As used by Sunsail, Mark Warner, Neilson, RYA OnBoard
The Omega is the largest in the Topper range. The hull, at 4.7m long, 1.88m wide and with a depth of nearly 1m, has capacity for up to seven crew. The Omega is an incredibly versatile boat that is fantastic fast day cruising sailboat/ club racer/ school trainer/ family favourite.
The beamy, chined hull inspires great confidence making the Omega more stable and easy to control. The huge, spacious cockpit with its gnav kicker offers roomy and comfortable sailing for a large crew.
The Omega has a furling jib as standard and there is the option of a Dacron sail, more suitable for beginner sailors, or Mylar for greater performance.
The mainsail is equipped with a flotation device and this, together with the boat’s sealed mast offers safe, fun family sailing. Righting lines and grab rails are all fitted as standard.
Omega is just as happy sailed one up, two up or even seven up. The combination of the stability and performance together with reefing and easy control systems mean the Omega is the ultimate multi purpose family sailboat. The attention to detail given to the boat design and the deck layout means the Omega delivers versatility, comfort and performance without compromise. As you’d expect the Omega is ideal for family cruising and teaching newcomers.
The added bonus is that she also offers more experienced sailors impressive performance potential, pedigree handling and high specification throughout. So you can club race or go for an uplifting blast in your Omega too.
“IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A MODERN SAILBOAT THAT IS MORE THAN CAPABLE OF REPLACING THE CURRENT LEARNING BOATS LIKE THE WAYFARER AND STRATOS – THEN LOOK NO FURTHER THAN THE NEW TOPAZ OMEGA.”
The boat can be sailed single-handedly or depowered using Selden’s simple single-line reefing system in the mainsail.
The single-line halyard makes for easy launch and retrieval of the gennaker which could be operated by beginner sailors.
The boat comes with epoxy centreboard and rudders fit for a high end racing class and all fixtures and fittings are of the highest quality available.
The Topaz OMEGA is one of the most successful boats in the Topper Range. It is a fantastic all rounder that everyone can enjoy. The reasons for the popularity of the Omega are that it is so versatile, and it is easy to rig, launch and sail. It is a family sailboat that provides rewarding performance with comfortable and safe capacity for seven family and friends. Customers also appreciate the low levels of maintenance and incredible value for money.
- Great value family, club racing and schools sailboat
- Spacious cockpit comfortably holds up to seven people of any size
- Safe, stable and reassuring hull shape
- Additional built in buoyancy and high freeboard ensure perfect sailing without the boat taking on water
- The lightweight pivoting sandwich centreboard makes for easy, family-friendly sailing
- High boom makes the boat feel comfortable and spacious. Boom is just the right height to clear small children
- Gnav system as standard means the size of the cockpit is even further optimised
- Handy storage compartments in cockpit and transom areas
- Optional outboard bracket and standard storage locker inside the boat
- Single-line reefing mainsail allows power to be controlled depending on conditions and user ability
- The flotation device, fitted at the head of the sail, removes the risk of total capsize
- Furling jib is simple enough for a beginner to use and fitted as standard
- Supremely efficient single-line gennaker system enables effortless launches and recoveries
- Fantatsic control systems are childs play
- Sails are available in Dacron for a beginner sailing family or Mylar for more experienced parents teaching children
- Trapeze kit as optional
- Hinged mast step for easy rigging by just one person
- TRILAM technology unique to Topper gives unrivalled strength to weight ratio and great uniformity, buoyancy, stiffness and durability
- Lightweight hull is easy to launch and recover
- Carefully designed combi trailer for an easy-life ashore
For a quote please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01 280 6654
Please see below for a list of supplier sizing guides. If you have any issues, please don't hesitate to get in touch. We're here to help.
- Helly Hansen Sizing Guide
- Musto Sizing Guide
- Rooster Sizing Guide
- Typhoon Sizing Guide
- Zone 3 Sizing Guide
- Gul Sizing Guide
- Dryrobe Sizing Guide
- Swimzi Sizing Guide
- Dubarry Sizing Guide
- Dinghy Rope Guide
If we are missing a supplier, please send us an email and we'd be happy to source the correct sizing guide for you.
If you live in Dublin and would like faster delivery we offer same day delivery with DoOrder. Orders will be delivered to you in the evening time. Available Monday-Saturday for just €10.
We offer free shipping to all addresses in the Republic of Ireland for orders over €60 (large, bulky and heavy items like kayaks and boats are excluded from free shipping). Orders under €60 will be charged a flat €7.50 rate.
Orders are shipped with both Fastway and DPD Couriers. If you have a preference for who we ship your order with please specify this in the order notes.
All orders received before 12pm will be shipped the same day (Monday-Friday). Orders after this time will be shipped the next day. Once the item is shipped the approximate delivery time is 1-2 days
You will receive a tracking number when your items are sent. This tracking will show updates once your order has been collected by our couriers.
Delays may be experienced during certain times of the year and if this is the case we will contact you as soon as possible via email.
In delivering our best service, we are proud to offer same-day delivery on all orders in county Dublin for only €10. Orders for delivery to addresses in county Dublin will be offered this service for €10.00. If the order is placed before 1:00 pm, it will be dispatched that afternoon for delivery that evening (Monday-Friday). Orders placed after this time will be shipped the next day for delivery that day. this service also applies to orders placed at the weekend.
We reserve the right to change these conditions for exceptionally large or heavy items, items of a hazardous nature or if an item has run out of stock and has to be specially ordered. We will keep you posted of any changes to the best of our ability.
We offer shipping to all addresses in the United Kingdom for a flat rate of €14.95. We may not be able to ship large, bulky or heavy items. Please call for such items. Please note customs charges may apply.
International Shipping Charges
|Order Value||Shipping Charge|
|€1.00 - €99.99||€12.95|
|€100 - €299.99||€14.95|
|€300 and up||Free|
|Order Value||Shipping Charge|
|€1.00 - €99.99||€14.95|
|€100 - €199.99||€19.95|
|€200 - €449.99||€24.95|
|€450 and up||Free|
|Order Value||Shipping Charge|
|€1.00 - €199.99||€35.00|
|€200 - €499.99||€40.00|
|€500 and up||Free|
We reserve the right to change these conditions for exceptionally large or heavy items or items of a hazardous nature. We will keep you posted of any changes to the best of our ability.
Inclusion of any product on our website is not a guarantee of it being in stock at the time of ordering. We stock one of the most comprehensive ranges of sailing equipment in the country. However situations beyond our control may occasionally result in an item(s) being temporarily unavailable.
- Items discontinued by manufacturers or that are no longer available: we aim to remove from our website as quickly as possible, but remember, we are only human after all.
- If we are unable to supply any item(s) within 7 days, you will be contacted by telephone or email to offer alternatives or cancel your order. Available to order items, marked to follow will be sent automatically when they become available. We do NOT make additional charges for this service.
- In any case, we aim to deliver goods within a maximum time frame of no more than 10 days from receipt of order. If we are unable to do this, you will be contacted to make arrangements for any necessary refund to be issued.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with any online order placed with us. Therefore if you wish to return an item for whatever reason you may contact us by email at email@example.com to organise a return.
All returns must be organised within 30 days of receiving your order. Refunds are available within the first 14 days after receiving your order. After this period we can offer an exchange or store credit.
Goods can be returned for a full refund plus shipping if they are faulty or if the wrong item has been dispatched.
Items must be unused and still have their original packaging and labelling attached.
Nothing in these conditions affects your statutory rights as a consumer.
The PayPal account or card used originally for the purchase will be credited with the original purchase amount
If you are looking to exchange the goods for an alternative product or size, you will be liable for the extra shipping costs from our end.
Any footwear returned to us must be in its original condition, including boxes and footbeds.
Any items that we deem unhygienic will not be processed so please clean faulty goods if returning them.
Please note that if items are returned you should ask for proof of postage from your post office as we reserve the right to refuse a refund if an item is lost whilst being returned. Any item bought online can also be returned in store within the terms and conditions of sale, just remember to bring along your receipt.
Republic of Ireland.
Phone: +00 353 (1) 2806654