3 Strand Polyester (price per meter)
Regular price €1.00
3 strand polyester is a soft and strong twisted rope that has good abrasion resistance, it is also very easy to splice.
|Diameter (mm)||Min Break Strength (kgs)|
See Also 3 Strand Nylon, Hempex and Dockline
Polyform Fender G Series
743952003124Regular price €14.50
- Even wall thickness for maximum strength and durability
- Molded-in ribs for strength and abrasion resistance
- Reinforced ropeholds
- Designed for use by trailered boats and in permanent protected moorings
- Unique Polyform valve for years of service.
|SIZE (Diameter x length)||8.9 x 32.5 cm||11.4 x 39.4 cm||14 x 48.3 cm||16.5 x 55.9 cm||22.4 x 68.1 cm|
|EYE DIAMETER (Diameter x length)||1 cm||1.3 cm||1.6 cm||1.9 cm||1.9 cm|
|CIRCUMFERENCE||27.9 cm||35.9 cm||43.9 cm||51.9 cm||70.2|
|VOLUME [liters]||1.5 L||2.6 L||5.3 L||8.3 L||19.3 L|
Pre-Spliced Dockline Navy
DN1210Regular price €33.50
All Braided Docklines have an eye spliced one end and whipped the other end. Braided Nylon core`, providing strength and stretch, and a braided Polyester coverfor excellent abrasion resistance
Available Navy as standard and Black on request
Approx breaking loads as follows
16mm 6700kg, 14mm 5500kg, 12mm 3500kg
Polyform Fender F Series
743952005227Regular price €47.50
- Polyform F series are a superb quality fender that we have been selling for over 25 years. They are robust, easy to clean, with 2 very sturdy eye points. Available to order in a wide range of colours although our standard stock is the classic white with blue ends. Consider using with fender covers to further protect your gelcoat from scratches
- Wide range of sizes to suit any vessel
- Unique vinyl valve seals securely
- Even wall thickness for maximum strength and durability
- Multiple ribbed reinforced ropeholds
- Twin-eye design for vertical or horizontal use
- Designed for use in permanent unprotected moorings, pilings, locks and concrete walls
|SIZE (Diameter x length)||20.8 x 63.5 cm||20.8 x 76.2 cm||21.6 x 102.9 cm|
|EYE DIAMETER (Diameter x length)||2.3 cm||2.3 cm||2.3 cm|
|CIRCUMFERENCE||65.5 cm||65.5 cm||67.9 cm|
|VOLUME [liters]||16.3 L||20.4 L||29.1 L|
Rocna Original Anchor 4KG-55KG
628309180812Regular price €239.00
For the best multi-purpose anchor that sets in all ocean floors.
Instant set: The roll-bar ensures that it always lands on the ideal angle for penetration, plus reinforces the blade for massive strength.
The setting skids elevate the heel and correctly direct the tip, for reliable setting in soft seabeds.
Rock solid holding power: Of all anchor types, a concave blade gives the greatest resistance, and through clever design Rocna provides the largest blade area possible. The result – massive holding power.
Resistant to wind and tide shifts: The sharp chisel tip combines with a very high weight on tip (average of 33%), which ensures an instant reliable set with every use. No lead in the tip and no dragging is also environmentally friendly.
Self-launching: The shank is high tensile steel, and designed so the anchor self-launches.
Galvanised Calibrated Chain (price per meter) Collection Only
Regular price €6.00
Folding Grapnel Anchor, assorted sizes
5060221690010Regular price €9.95
Galvanised Bruce Anchors - Various Sizes
Regular price €45.50
Bruce type anchors are the most popular type of anchor on the market and are renowned for their solid holding and ease of setting.
They are suitable for all soft bottoms from mud to gravel or sand and they will also create a good hold on rough or rocky terrain.
Bruce anchors are a hot dip galvanised and made in a one piece, solid construction with no moving parts, this ensures durability and a long life expectancy.
To complete the anchor assembly, add chain and anchor rope
- Suitable for mud, sand and gravel bottoms
- One piece, solid construction
- Hot dipped, galvanized finish
- High holding power
- Easy to set
Anchor Size Guide
Liros Handy Anchor Line
1320/1230Regular price €154.95
High quality anchor line with lead weight built into the last ten meters. Can be used without chain, especially easy to handle and stow. Comes with spliced S/S-thimble and whipping. 100 % Polyester abrasion and UV-resistant. Comes in handy, blue LIROS kitbag.
- Available in 10mm x 30 meters or 12mm x 30 meters
- can be used without chain
- super easy to handle
- very simple to stow
- attractive LIROS kitbag
0614Regular price €43.95
Nuova Rade Rope Boarding Ladder 3 or 4 Step
50043Regular price €18.95
Designed and produced in Italy, Nuova Rade high quality Rope Ladder is the ideal one for any kind of boat. Rope Ladders guarantee easy storage and can come in handy for an easy solution. Made of Polyester rope and durable PP plastic steps. As the ladder secures around any cleat on deck, no permanent mounting is needed. You can choose the one that covers totally your needs as, it is available in two different dimensions with 3, or 4 steps. A perfectly practical addition to any boat.
4 Step Specs:
- Width(cm): 35
- Weight(gr): 500
3 Step Specs:
- Width(cm): 35
- Weight(gr): 400
Fortress Aluminium Anchor Asst sizes
fortress4.5Regular price €425.00
FORTRESS ALUMINIUM ANCHORS
For over three decades, the much lighter Fortress® has out-performed substantially heavier steel anchors
in holding power tests conducted around the world.
In the US Navy tests, not only did the Fortress® anchors out-perform heavier steel anchors, they were also
able to withstand pull loads that averaged over 200x their own weight ... and without incurring serious
damage, which was noted in the test report summary:
“The fact that Fortress® anchors incurred no significant structural damage at such high holding ratios suggests that the anchors have been extensively engineered from both the hydrodynamic and structural
Fortress® anchors are constructed using a high-tensile, corrosion-resistant, aluminum magnesium alloy that is precision- machined into
interlocking components with no welds to weaken the metal. This results in a lighter, easy to handle anchor with superior holding power.
They are precision-machined for sharpness and quick penetration into common sea bottoms, which insures faster setting performance.
Fortress® anchors offer a Lifetime Parts Replacement Warranty. In the unlikely event of damaging an anchor part, Fortress® will replace the
damaged part for free, customers only pay for shipping and handling.
THE ONLY ANCHOR WITH THESE EXCLUSIVE FEATURES:
• Highest rating in over 20 independent tests worldwide
• Superior holding power at a fraction of the weight
• Easily assembles and disassembles for convenient storage
• Adjustable fluke angles for outstanding holding power: 32° for common bottoms, 45° for soft mud
• Models FX-37, FX-55, FX-85, and FX-125 certified by Det Norske Veritas (DNV) as “Super High Holding Power” anchors
• High-tech, rustproof aluminium alloy
• Lifetime Parts Replacement Warranty
• 90-day money back guarantee
• Tough anodized finish
• Type Approved by American Bureau of Shipping (ABS)
• Used by the U.S. Navy and U.S Coast Guard
Manille Omega Grade 70 D Shackle
67417Regular price €43.95
Ideal when used in conjunction with Grade 70 chain, to obtain a mooring line with no weak point.
Corrosion protected high resistance Grade 70 shackle : guarantees the best resistance of the chain-shackle assembly and also avoids any electrolytic problem.
8mm - Internal Diameter - 49 x 28 mm, Breaking Load - 7170kg
10mm - Internal Diameter - 60 x 35mm, Breaking Load - 11200kg
Unique no sharp edge design fits perfectly into bow rollers and offers a very safe solution.
Suitable for all mooring applications.
Not suitable for lifting applications.