Adlard Coles Nautical Logbook
9780713653069Regular price €16.95
This logbook is not only a convenient place to keep all the specific notes that need constant referral during a long voyage, but also a sailing record of the boat, ports visited, interesting sights, and people invited aboard. This revised edition includes new material relating to the advent of GMDSS
Admiralty Charts (single)
347829834723Regular price €39.50
Admiralty Charts (single)
Due to the large range of Admiralty charts available charts are ordered on a one to one bases.
Please contact us in the shop on 01-2806654 and we will be happy to order any chart you require.
Admiralty Folio SC5609 North West Wales Including Menai Strait
9780707781228Regular price €58.95
Part Number: SC5609
Scale / Size: Various
ISBN / MPN: 9780707781228
Author: United Kingdom Hydrographic Office
Format: Folio - A2 Size
- 5609.1 - Saint George's Channel and Irish Sea, Southern Part
- 5609.2 - A, Cardigan Bay - Aberystwyth to Barmouth
- 5609.3 - Saint Tudwal's Roads and Mochras Lagoon
- 5609.4 - Barmouth to Abersoch
- 5609.5 - A, Caernarfon Bay
- 5609.6 - Cardigan Bay, LLeyn Peninsula, Western Part
- 5609.7 - Plans in the Northern Part of Cardigan Bay
- 5609.8 - Menai Strait, Western Part
- 5609.9 - Menai Strait, Eastern Part
- 5609.10 - Holy Island to Red Wharf Bay
- 5609.11 - Approaches to Holyhead
- 5609.12 - Holyhead Harbour
- 5609.13 - Red Wharf Bay to Colwyn Bay
- 5609.14 - Approaches to Conwy
- 5609.15 - Conwy, Pwllheli and The Skerries
Admiralty Folio SC5610 Firth of Clyde - Mull of Kyntyre to the River Clyde
9780707781303Regular price €58.95
Admiralty Folio SC5610
Leisure Folio The Firth of Clyde Charts 1-15 1st Edition
- 5610.1 - Loch Goil and Loch Long
- 5610.2 - Southern Approaches to Loch Long and Approaches to Holy Loch
- 5610.3 - Cartsdyke to Helensburgh
- 5610.4 - River Clyde
- 5610.5 - Inverkip to Rothesay
- 5610.6 - Plans in the Kyles of Bute
- 5610.7 - Rothesay to Largs
- 5610.8 - Kyles of Bute
- 5610.9 - Millport to Farland Head and Garroch Head
- 5610.10 - Loch Fyne
- 5610.11 - Tarbert to Ardrossan
- 5610.12 - Plans on the Mull of Kintyre
- 5610.13 - Ardrossan to Pladda
- 5610.14 - Kildonald Point to Ailsa Craig
- 5610.15 - Pladda to Ailsa Craig and Ayr to Girvan
- 5610.16 - Ailsa Craig to Loch Ryan
- 5610.17 - North Channel and Approaches
- 5610.18 - Loch Ryan
- 5610.19 - Firth of Clyde
Admiralty Folio SC5611 West of Scotland / Mull of Kintyre to Point of Ardnamurchan
9780707781105Regular price €58.95
Admiralty Folio SC5611
SC5611 West of Scotland
- 5611.1 - Mull of Kintyre to Point of Ardnamurchan
- 5611.2 - Sound of Gigha
- 5611.3 - Southern Approaches to the Sound of Jura
- 5611.4 - Sound of Islay to Colonsay
- 5611.5 - Islay, Southern Part
- 5611.6 - Sound of Jura
- 5611.7 - Islay, Northern Part
- 5611.8 - Colonsay to Ross of Mull
- 5611.9 - Firth of Lorn and Loch Spelve Entrance
- 5611.10 - Sound of Iona
- 5611.11 - Ross of Mull to Ulva
- 5611.12 - Crinan to Luing and Loch Craignish
- 5611.13 - Tiree to Point of Ardnamurchan
- 5611.14 - Sound of Luing
- 5611.15 - The Sound of Mull, Tobermory Harbour and Loch Aline
- 5611.16 - Approaches to Loch Melfort
- 5611.17 - Approaches to Oban
- 5611.18 - Loch Linnhe, Southern Part
- 5611.19 - Approaches to and Continuation of Loch Etive
- 5611.20 - Loch Linnhe, Central Part
- 5611.21 - Mull, Loch na Keal and Staffa
- 5611.22 - Loch Linnhe, Approaches to Corran Narrows and Loch Leven
- 5611.23 - Upper Loch Linnhe and Continuation of Loch Eil
- 5611.24 - Loch Sunart, Western Part and Loch Teacuis
- 5611.25 - Loch Sunart, Eastern Part
- 5611.26 - Gunna Sound and Loch Creran
- 5611.27 - Seil Sound and Sound of Insh, Port Ellen and Loch Tarbert
- 5611.28 - Oban, West Loch Tarbert and The Small Isles
Admiralty Folio SC5612 Northern Ireland
9780707781136Regular price €58.95
Admiralty Folio 5612
Northern Ireland: Carlingford Lough to Lough Foyle
- 5612.1 - South Approaches to Northern Channel
- 5612.2 - Western Approaches to North Channel
- 5612.3- Carlingford Lough to Ardglass
- 5612.4- Ardglass to Donaghadee
- 5612.5 - Strangford Lough Entrance
- 5612.6- Strangford Narrows Southern Part
- 5612.7- Strangford Narrows Northern Part
- 5612.9- Strangford Lough
- 5612.10-Portavogie to Ballywealter
- 5612.11- Portavogie
- 5612.12 - Approaches to Donaghadee Sound
- 5612.13- Donaghadee Sound
- 5612.14- Mull of Galloway to Craig Laggan
- 5612.15 - Portpatrick
- 5612.16 - Belfast Lough Entrance
- 5612.17 - Bangor
- 5612.18 - Carrickfergus Marina
- 5612.19- Approaches to Belfast
- 5612.20 - Belfast
- 5612.21 - Larne Lough to Cushendun Bay
- 5612.22 - Glenarm Marina
- 5612.23 - Larne Lough Northern Part
- 5612.24- Larne Lough Southern Part
- 5612.25 - Northern Channel Entrance
- 5612.26 - Ballycastle to River Bann inc. Rathlin Island
- 5612.27 - River Bann to Coleraine
- 5612.28 - Rathlin Harbour
- 5612.29 - Ballycastle
- 5612.30 - Portrush to Culdaff inc. entrance to Lough Foyle
- 5612.31 - Rathlin Sound
- 5612.32 - Approaches to Portrush
- 5612.33 - Portrush
- 5612.34 - Lough Foyle Entrance
- 5612.35 - Continuation to Moville
- 5612.36 - Lough Foyle
- 5612.37 - Culmore Point to Ballynagard
- 5612.38 - Ballynagard to Londonderry
- 5612.39 - North Channel and Irish Sea (Western Part)
Admiralty Folio SC5613 Irish Sea - Eastern Part
9780707781068Regular price €58.95
Admiralty Folio 5613
SC5613 - Irish Sea - Eastern Part
- 5613.1 - Great Ormes Head to Haverigg Point
- 5613.2 - Saint Bees Head to Mull of Galloway
- 5613.3 - Liverpool Bay
- 5613.4 - Approach to Liverpool
- 5613.5 - River Mersey - Gladstone Dock to Brunswick Dock
- 5613.6 - River Mersey - Brunswick Dock to Queen Elizabeth II Dock
- 5613.8 - River Ribble and Silloth
- 5613.9 - Lytham Saint Annes to Fleetwood including South Morecambe Gas Field
- 5613.10 - Irish Sea - Eastern Part
- 5613.11 - Approaches to Fleetwood
- 5613.12 - Approaches to Glasson and Heysham
- 5613.13 - Barrow Harbour - South East Point to Long Rein Point
- 5613.14 - Barrow-in-Furness to Seascale
- 5613.15 - Saint Bees Head to Abbey Head
- 5613.16 - Harbours on the Cumbrian Coast
- 5613.17 - Workington to Isle of Whithorn
- 5613.18 - Kircudbright Bay
- 5613.19 - Wigtown Bay to Luce Bay
- 5613.20 - Isle of Man - West Coast
- 5613.21 - Isle of Man - East Coast
- 5613.22 - Ports and Harbours in Isle of Man
- 5613.23 - Anglesey to Ailsa Craig
Admiralty Folio SC5616 Scotland West Coast and Outer Hebrides
978070781211Regular price €58.95
Admiralty Folio 5616
2nd edition Admiralty Leisure Chart Folio of Scotland West Coast and Outer Hebrides, covering from the Point of Ardnamurchan to Shiant Islands.
Recognised by the MCA as meeting UK national chart carriage requirements for fishing vessels under 24m and for MCA Coded vessels under 24m
- 5616.1 - Point of Ardnamurchan to Sound of Arisaig
- 5616.2 - Sound of Arisaig to Mallaig
- 5616.3 - Mallaig to Glenelg
- 5616.4 - Loch Duich to Loch Carron
- 5616.5 - Inner Sound and Sound of Raasay-Southern Part
- 5616.6 - Inner Sound and Sound of Raasay Central Part
- 5616.6 - Inner Sound and Sound of Raasay Central Part
- 5616.8 - Loch Torridon to Loch Gairloch
- 5616.9 - Rona to Shiant Islands
- 5616.10 - The Little Minch Northern Part
- 5616.11 - The Little Minch Southern Part
- 5616.12 - Rum To Loch Bracadale
- 5616.13 - Oigh Sgeir to Barra
- 5616.14 - Point of Ardnamurchan to Rum
- 5616.15 - Soay to Loch Eishort
- 5616.16 - Sound of Eigg and Sound of Rum
- 5616.17 - Loch Hourn
- 5616.18 - Kyle Akin, Loch Alsh and Upper Loch Carron
- 5616.19 - Gairloch, Portree Harbour and Uig
- 5616.20 - Loch Dunvegan
- 5616.21 - Approaches to Castle Bay and Continuation of the Sound of Arisaig
- 5616.22 - Loch Boisdale
- 5616.23 - Lochs on the East Coast of Uist
- 5616.24 - Loch Maddy
- 5616.25 - Outer Approaches to Tarbert
- 5616.26 - Approaches to Tarbert, Tarbert and Continuation of Loch Ceann Dibig
- 5616.27 - Isle of Mull to Isle of Lewis
Admiralty Folio SC5621 Ireland - East Coast Carlingford Lough to Waterford
9780707781075Regular price €58.95
Admiralty Folio 5621
SC5621 - Ireland - East Coast
- 5621.1 - Dublin to Anglesey
- 5621.2 - Waterford to Saint David's Head
- 5621.3 - Drogheda to Carlingford Lough
- 5621.4 - Carlingford Lough to Waterford
- 5621.5 - Dublin Bay to Droheda
- 5621.6 - Carlingford Lough to Waterford
- 5621.7 - Ben of Howth to Wicklow Head
- 5621.8 - Carlingford Lough to Waterford
- 5621.9 - Wicklow Head Cahore Point
- 5621.10 - Carlingford Lough to Waterford
- 5621.11 - Cahore Point to Carnsore Point
- 5621.12 - Carlingford Lough to Waterford>/li>
- 5621.13 - Harbours on the East Coast of Ireland
- 5621.14 - Tuskar Rock to Dunabrattin Head
- 5621.15 - Waterford to Carlingford Lough
- 5621.16 - Saltee Islands
- 5621.17 - Carlingford Lough to Waterford
- 5621.18 - Carlingford Lough to Waterford
- 5621.19 - Irish Sea & Saint Georges Channel
Admiralty Folio SC5622 Ireland - South Coast Waterford Harbour to Kinsale
9780707781204Regular price €58.95
Admiralty Folio 5622
SC5622 - Ireland - South Coast
- 5622.1 - Tuskar Rock to The Bull
- 5622.2 - Waterford Harbour to Ballycotton Bay
- 5622.3 - Entrance to Waterford Harbour
- 5622.4 - Passage East to Beacon Quay and Pink Point
- 5622.5 - Dungarvan Harbour
- 5622.6 - Youghal
- 5622.7 - Ballycotton Bay to Glandore Bay
- 5622.8 - The Sound and Ringabella Bay
- 5622.9 - Outer Approaches to Cork Harbour
- 5622.10 - The Sound to Spike Island
- 5622.11 - Cobh Road and West Passage
- 5622.12 - Upper Harbour - West
- 5622.13 - Upper Harbour East
- 5622.14 - Morris Head to Old Head of Kinsale
- 5622.15 - Oyster Haven
- 5622.16 - Kinsale
Admiralty Folio SC5623 Ireland - South West Coast Bantry Bay to Kinsale
9780707781181Regular price €58.95
Admiralty Folio 5623
SC5623 - Ireland - South West Coast
- 5623.1 - The Bull to Tuskar Rock
- 5623.2 - The Bull to Glandore Harbour
- 5623.3 - Glandore Bay to Ballycotton Bay
- 5623.4 - Upper Reaches of Bantry Day
- 5623.5 - Bantry Bay - Central Part
- 5623.6 - Harbours and Anchorages in South West Ireland
- 5623.7 - Entrance to Bantry Bay
- 5623.8 - Dunmanus Bay
- 5623.9 - Approaches to Dunmanus Bay
- 5623.10 - Mizen Head and Three Castle Head
- 5623.11 - Crookhaven to Long Island and Cape Clear
- 5623.12 - Schull Harbour to Baltimore Bay
- 5623.13 - Baltimore Harbour and Continuation of The Sound
- 5623.14 - Baltimore Harbour to Castlehaven
- 5623.15 - Toe Head to Clonakilty Bay
- 5623.16 - Courtmacsherry Bay, Continuation of Argideen River
- 5623.17 - Kinsale
- 5623.18 - Clonakilty Bay to Old Head of Kinsale
Adriatic Pilot 7th Edition
9781786790217Regular price €53.95
Covers Croatia, Slovenia, Montenegro, East Coast of Italy and Albania
Full revised sixth edition
First published in 1986 and now in its sixth edition, Trevor and Dinah Thompson’s guide to the Adriatic coasts of Italy, Croatia, Slovenia, Montenegro, Bosnia-Herzegovina and Albania has again been brought up to date.
Details of changes to harbours and marinas that have occurred since 2008 are now included and where necessary new plans have been drawn.
For this edition most of the plans of harbours on the east coast of Italy have been replaced.
ISBN No:978 1 84623333-3
A4, Hard back, 490 pages.
Ardnamurchan to Cape Wrath Cruising Guide
9781846238673Regular price €32.50
The last of the Clyde Cruising Club's Sailing Directions to be published under the Imray imprint.
Whilst the familiar CCC format has been left unchanged, this major new edition incorporates material from Martin Lawrence's Yachtsman's Pilot series. With redrawn plans, new ground level and aerial photographs, and a completely updated text this new edition offers the best pilotage that is available for the west of the Kintyre peninsula, Islay, Jura, Mull, the Small Isles, and adjacent coasts north to Fort William and Ardnamurchan.
Colour photos and charts/plans.
ISBN No:978 1 89978603-9
A4, Paper back, 104 pages.
Atlantic France [Previously North Biscay] Cruising Companion
VMAFCCRegular price €49.50
The essential guide to for cruising Atlantic France
'North Biscay' has been renamed 'Atlantic France' to reflect the extended coverage to the Spanish border.
In particular, the coverage of Brest now includes the new Marina du Chateau, large scale plans of the marinas at Lorient have been added and plans are provided of the small harbours in the Gironde.
Detailed sailing directions of the cruising grounds of North Biscay to the Spanish border
Throughout, the harbour plans have been revised and in many case improved.
ISBN No:978 1 846232800
A4, hard cover, 332 pages.
Atlantic Islands: Azores, Madeira, Canary and Cape Verde Islands Pilot
9781846236495Regular price €49.95
Indispensable reading for anyone stopping off at any of these island groups.
Fully revised fifth edition
Covers the Azores, Madeira, Canary Is, and Cape Verde is.
Authoritative and detailed port information, plus good background on passages, currents, weather, local culture, history and customs etc.
ISBN No:978 1 846232824
A4, hard cover, 412 pages.
Atlantic Spain and Portugal Cruising Companion
9781846239649Regular price €52.00
The essential guide to for cruising Spain & Portugal
Fully revised seventh edition
Covers the coast from La Coruna to Gibraltar.
Detailed sailing directions of the cruising grounds of NW Spain, the exposed Portuguese coast and the long coast from Cabo Sao Vicente to the Strait of Gibraltar.
Ideal information for anyone coasting down to the Med from NW Europe, or en route to the Canaries for a transatlantic trip.
ISBN No:978 1 846232824
A4, hard cover, 340 pages.
Corsica and North Sardinia Pilot
9781846235535Regular price €39.95
This third edition of the RCC's guide to the beautiful cruising coasts of Corsica, the Bouches de Bonifacio and Sardinia's island-studded north coast has been thoroughly updated and revised by John Marchment during 2013.
Throughout there are changes to the plans and text and new photos have been included. Whilst there have been no major changes to harbours since the last edition, new marine reserves have been established. Full details are given of these and their associated regulation.
Corsica and North Sardinia is the ideal guide for yachts and charterers visiting this special corner of the Mediterranean.
Author: John Marchment
Cruising Anglesey and Adjoining Waters 8th Edition
9781846232855Regular price €39.50
Ralph Morris's guide to the island of Anglesey and coast from Liverpool to Pwllheli was first published over 20 years ago and has always been closely associated with The Northwest Venturers Yacht Club based in Beaumaris. It is the definitive pilot to Anglesey and the Menai Strait, an area that provides fine cruising and wonderful anchorages. This new edition, the third to be published by Imrays, is now in full colour. Throughout the text has been updated and the charts revised. The authors clear sailing directions are now illustrated with new photographs many of which are from the air.
ISBN / Part No: IB0167
Author: Ralph Morris
Cruising Guide to Cork & Kerry
9780852887585Regular price €32.95
Indispensable reading for anyone cruising Cork and Kerry
Starting at Yougal and finishing at Tralee, just short of the Shannon, Graham Swanson's cruising companion to this beautiful part of Ireland provides background information that is not found in the traditional pilots and almanacs.
After three extended cruises in 'Balair' the author has put together a well-planned guide which not only provides the sort of invaluable navigational information that is needed as a companion to Admiralty and Imray charts, but also describes places to visit and explore.
The photography illustrates the text and balances the detailed Imray cartography and sequence of specially commissioned photographs by Patrick Roach. The introduction contains an illustrated section on sea birds and each cruising section is lightened by recipes for traditional dishes of Cork and Kerry.
ISBN No:978 0 85288 758-2
A4, paper back, 165 pages.
Fernhurst Waterproof notebook lined
9781909911444Regular price €8.50
A classic waterproof notebook great for sailors, canoeists, fishermen and indeed anyone needing to make notes near water or when it might rain. It is even used for underwater drawing classes!
The right hand pages are lined and the left hand pages are blank to allow for drawings.
It is printed on plastic paper that is totally waterproof. It can be written on using most writing and drawing tools.
The pages can be re-used if writing with a pencil or chinagraph.
The spiral binding allows the book to be opened flat or folded back on itself.
Dimensions: 17 x 12.5cm
Fernhurst Waterproof notebook pocket size
9781898660804Regular price €4.95
This 64 pages waterproof notebook is ideal for sailing, canoeing, diving, hiking, orienteering and is even useful on the golf course!
If you write with a pencil or chinagraph the pages can be re-used. It is spiral bound to be flat and small enough to fit in your pocket.
Dimensions: 8.5 x 12.6cm
Firth of Clyde Cruising Companion
9781846233685Regular price €38.50
The essential guide to for cruising the Firth of Clyde including Solway Firth and North Channel.
The first of the Clyde Cruising Club's Sailing Directions to be published under the Imray imprint. Whilst the familiar CCC format has been left unchanged, this major new edition incorporates material from Martin Lawrence's Yachtsman's Pilot series. With redrawn plans, new ground level and aerial photographs, and a completely updated text this new edition offers the Clyde yachtsmen the best pilotage that is available.
Firth of Clyde extends beyond its titled area to the coast of Northern Ireland (Rathlin Island to Belfast Lough) and on the Scottish side southwards from Stranraer to Portpatrick and beyond to the Solway Firth and Cumbria.
ISBN / Part No: 9781846233685
Format: PB | A4 Spiral Bound | Full Colour | 148pp