The Round Ireland is coming fast so we have decided to do a quick check of what you'll need for it.
We won't be talking here about the race regulations requirements but your personal gear.
- Offshore jacket and salopettes.
- Fleece, thermal underwear, quick drying trousers.
- Sailing boots and sailing runners.
- Waterproof gloves and socks.
- Torch/Head torch with red light.
- Comfort food. (We suggest you call into our friends in The Butler's Pantry, they'll have plenty to choose from: http://thebutlerspantry.ie/)
- Dry bag.
- Waterproof case for your phone.
- Sailing bag.
- Sleeping bag.
- Lifejacket with spare cylinder and refill.
- EPIRB-PLB (Personal Locator Beacon)
- AIS Man Overboard Device
- Safety Line- Double or Triple Hook- with overload indicator
Please note that we also carry an extensive stock of all the relevant Cat 2 safety equipment and chandlery.
We don't have everything up online but please don't hesitate to contact us on 01 2806654 or at firstname.lastname@example.org, with any queries