Ecoworks Marine Eco Bilge Cleaner is the most environmentally solution to bilge cleaning where ultimately, the bilge water and bilge cleaner are discharge directly into the oceans.
Ecoworks Bilge Cleaner the removes and disperses fuel oils, engine oil, carbonated oil and grimy deposits found in the bilges yachts and boats - Formulated using renewable, naturally derived bio-based surfactants and eco-solvents, this liquid will rapidly penetrate the toughest crude oils and hydrocarbon spills and the anti-redepositing action leaves bilges sparkling clean.
This is a low sudding and non-emulsion forming product which works fresh and salt water.
- Readily biodegradable and environmentally safe formula using naturally derived surfactants and eco-solvents produced from renewable sources.
- VOC free.
- Phosphate free.
- pH neutral.
- Replaces the need to use hazardous solvents.
- A highly concentrate product and a little goes a long, long way. Just 100ml into a wet bilge of a 10-metre boat.
- Safe to use on grp, wood, hard plastics and painted surfaces.
- Low sudding formula works in fresh and salt water.
- Formulation is compliant to MARPOL Annex 5 1.7.5 and is declared not harmful to the marine environment for overboard discharge.
Ecoworks® Marine eco-bilge cleaner is a highly concentrate product and may be used conservatively. Pour approx. 300ml into a wet bilge per 10-metre boat and leave in situ while operating boat before pumping out responsibly at an authorised disposal station. For stubborn stains removal from any hard surface, use a brush and work into stain. Rinse off with water.