The Zone3 tow Float has been designed for those new to open water swimming and those required to wear a safety buoy when racing or training. It is ultra-lightweight which provides virtually no drag and is available in two colours. Perfect for improving visibility when in open water.
It features an adjustable dual belt design which attaches securely around your waist; a leash ensures the buoy remains out of stroke range whilst swimming. The tow float comes complete with a valve for inflating and deflating and a carry handle.
- High visibility makes you easy to spot.
- Heavy-duty PVC coated nylon waterproof outer material for strength and durability.
- Extremely lightweight
- Low drag when in the water.
- Adjustable strap allows you to position the buoy in the water as desired.
- Does not restrict your stroke as you tow the buoy behind you.
- Carry handle for ease of transport out of water.