International Trilux 33 is a premium antifouling for use on all substrates but specifically suited for aluminium craft, propellers, outboards and outdrives. Trilux 33 offers a tin-free formulation with added Biolux® for extra antifouling protection, such strength makes it suitable for boats in all waters. Trilux 33 Antifoul has a slow polishing rate at high speed, preventing polish-through on fast active craft.
- For all substrates including aluminium
- Suitable Outboards & Outdrives
- Excellent for Bootopping
- Suitable for high speed craft
- Slow polishing, avoids seasonal paint build up
- Bright colours, including bright white
- Effective fouling protection for up to 18 months
Coverage and usage
- Average Coverage: 8.3 m²/L
- Recommended coats : 2-3
- Substrates: Aluminium, GRP/FRP, Lead, Steel, Wood, Carbon Fibre, Cast Iron
- Application method: Brush, Roller
Suitable Waters Types
- Sea Water
- Fresh Water
- Brackish Water
- BARE GRP Gelshield 200 for osmosis protection, or Primocon.
- STEEL/IRON Prime with Interprotect or Primocon.
- LEAD Prime with Interprotect or Primocon.
- WOOD Prime with Interprotect or Primocon.
- ALUMINIUM/ALLOY Prime with Interprotect or Primocon