dryrobe® dog is one tough bit of kit. It's designed to stand the wear and tear of even the most active dog.
dryrobes unique combination of waterproof and wind resistant outer shell with an ultra-warm synthetic lambswool inner, allows you both to venture out, whatever the weather.
dryrobe® dog is available in a range of sizes.
- A completely waterproof and windproof outer shell fabric
- Super warm synthetic lambswool lining (51% Acrylic, 49% Recycled Polyester)
- Reflective 3M Safety Piping
- Fleece-lined, high collar for additional warmth
- Adjustable velcro body strap
- Easy slide-on fit
- Convenient harness access via YKK Zip
- Elasticated leg straps
dryrobe® dog is designed for use out of the water. We do not recommend or encourage you to use the dryrobe® dog while in the water. Be aware that using dryrobe® dog in water may present a serious risk of drowning, even for the strongest doggy swimmers. Have fun, stay warm and play safe.
The measurements stated in the table are the dimensions of the dryrobe® dog. Measure your dog using the steps below and refer to the chart to determine which size will give the best fit for your dog.
|Adjustable Strap (B)||52-58||62-66||69-74||82-88|
To measure your dog:
- Measure the length of your dog's back from the base of the neck to the base of the tail (A)
- Measure around the widest/deepest part of the chest - usually right behind the front leg. Make sure the strap length (B) is sufficient.
The dryrobe® dog slides over the dog's head and features an expandable elasticated gusset panel and an adjustable chest strap.