Wichard Forged SS Universal Swivel Trigger Snap Shackle
WD-2654Regular price €149.95
Speedlink's ultra-technical lines make it one of the most modern and efficient snap shackles available.
- The special load-bearing surface of the swivel eye avoids excessive rope wear.
- Its overall design prevents adjacent lines from jamming.
- Easy opening: opening under load, by using the release fid (see below), is easy and effortless thanks to the generous passage diameter and its optimised slopes.
- Secure locking: the special shape of the latch reduces inertia and avoids unintentional opening, especially under impact, while the distribution of stresses limits the effort needed to open it under load.
Wichard Forged Stainless Steel Double Folding Pad Eye
WD-6564Regular price €59.50
Wichard stainless steel double folding pad eyes were designed to enable several stays or a baby stay and a jib tack point to be attached to a single point. Fits all sizes of adjuster.
They are drop-forged Stainless Steel with no welding and in themselves offer remarkable strength.
Stainless Steel AISI 316L
Wichard Forged Stainless Steel Sail Snaps
WD-2483Regular price €11.95
Wichard patented sail snaps, are easy to fit, and allow you to
keep one hand free for operating the boat.
Wichard Forged Stainless Steel Single Folding Pad Eye
WD-6604Regular price €31.50
- Fastening points for tethers and lifelines,
- Fastening for blocks, bimini tops, shrouds, various fastening applications.
Compliance with ISO 15085
Wichard Forged Stainless Steel Universal Folding Pad Eye
6684Regular price €21.95
Only Wichard padeyes are completely forged. They are 100% safe and highly resistant to corrosion.
Perfect solution for fastening applications (stay, blocks, jib tack point, lifeline etc...)
Fully dropforged product with outstanding working and breaking loads regardless the angle of the load
Modern and optimized design to suit aesthetics of modern boats
They can be fold down to minimize the risk of injuries
The silicon pad eliminates noise and unpleasant vibrations
Wichard MXEvo Captive Pin
WB-11604Regular price €59.95
- Dedicated to heavy load applications,
- Impressive working and breaking load limits,
- Captive pin,
- Becket function to make tackles,
- Rope kept on track thanks to the fins,
- Optimized weight and dimensions,
- Easy opening - Easy rope installation,
- Available in three sizes,
- Limited rope wear thanks to the track conception,
- For ropes from 8 to 14mm.
Wichard MXLEvo Soft Block
WB-21104Regular price €59.95
Wichard Sail Chafe Protectors
WIC4107Regular price €23.95
It protects the sails and minimizes the risks of snaggings.
Easy to install on wires (diameter 6 - 11 mm).
- Overall Diameter: 70mm
- Wire Diameter: 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11mm
- Pack of 2
Windex 15 Wind Direction Indicator
7391974027159Regular price €54.95
The Windex 15 is the standard model wind vane for ocean racing and cruising.
Windex 15 Features:
- Length 15 inches / 38cm.
- Sapphire jewel suspension.
- Reflective markers on vane and tacking tabs for high night visibility.
- Can be fitted with Windex light. Weight 95g.
WINDEX is the standard wind indicator/burgee around the world. Windex have a light, balanced vane with large fin area and lowfriction SAPPHIRE jewel suspension. These features make the Windex respond quickly and accurately at wind speeds as low as 0.2 knots (0.1metre/second). The tacking tabs can be adjusted to the apparent wind direction for port and starboard tacking.
The Windex vane and tacking tabs feature reflective markers under the vane making them highly visible at night. For night sailing we recommend the addition of the Windex light